Are you looking to enter new markets?
Launch a new business, product or service?
Maybe introduce a new revenue stream?
Far North is an all-encompassing Business Development Consultancy. We aim to fulfil your growth potential by reviewing your existing business strategy or developing a new, bespoke business model.
Episode 028 - Ted Rubin
Social Marketing Strategist
Ted is a leading Social Marketing Strategist, Keynote Speaker, Brand Evangelist and Acting CMO of Brand Innovators and in March 2009 started publicly using and evangelizing the term ROR: Return on Relationship™… a concept he believes is the cornerstone for building an engaged multi-million member database, many of whom are vocal advocates for the brand, like the one he built for e.l.f. Cosmetics as the Chief Marketing Officer between 2008 and 2010, and the one being built for the new updated OpenSky where Ted was Chief Social Marketing Officer until the end of April 2011.
Many people in the social media world know Ted for his enthusiastic, energetic and undeniably personal connection to people. Ted is the most followed CMO on Twitter according to Social Media Marketing Magazine; one of the most interesting CMOs on Twitter according to Say Media, #13 on Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers, and number #2 on the Leadtail list of Top 25 People Most Mentioned by digital marketers. ROR is the basis of his philosophy… It’s All About Relationships! His book, Return on Relationship, was released in 2013, and How To Look People in the Eye Digitally in 2015.
Ian Farrar and Ted Rubin Discuss:-
- Communities and networks
- Approach to social
- Customer service and their use of social media
- Employee engagement
- Personal branding
- Customer relationships
If you enjoyed this episode with Ted, why not check out;
- Ep 20 - Hayley Quinn | Female Entrepreneurialism, Vlogging & Office Romances
- Ep 27 - Geoffrey Moore | High Tech Marketing
- Ep 30 - Antonio García Martinez | Inside the Silicon Valley Money Machine
- Ep 34 - Scott Gombar | SEO Uncovered.
- Ep 36 - John Lagoudakis | Results Based Internet Marketing
- Ep 41 - Rachel Parker | Content Marketing
- Ep 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- Ep 48 - Nick Mann | How To Find Your Passion & Do What You Were Born To Do
- Ep 50 - Brian Fanzo | Disrupting the Digital Future with a Millennial Mindset
- Ep 52 - Connor Gillivan | Growing a college Amazon business into a successful enterprise.
- Ep 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- Ep 55 - Simon Middleton | Build A Brand In 30 Days
- Ep 62 - Irene Manson | Rise of the silver economy billions
- Ep 63 - Ian Farrar | How to deal with Email Unsubscribers
- Ep 67 - Suria Sparks | $10M Annual Sales Using Facebook Marketing Strategies
- Ep 68 - Heather Havenwood | Chatbot: Friend Or Foe
- Ep 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- Ep 78 - AJ Wilcox | Tips for Winning with LinkedIn Advertising
- Ep 82 - Sharon Bolt | Get Free Publicity Today
- Ep 90 - Jamie Hill | Facebook groups for creating sales leads
- Ep 95 - Deepak Shukla | Achieve More Leads & Boss the Rankings
- Ep 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- Ep 106 - Ian Farrar | Global Platform, Local Focus
- Ep 116 - Simon Middleton | Brand Is DEAD
- Ep 118 - Jim Mawdsley | CEO of the UK's Leading Music Sector Development agency
- Ep 136 - Sharon Bolt | How to Tell Stories the Media Can't Resist
- Ep 141 - Ian Farrar | How to Get Featured on Podcasts
- Ep 153 - Michael Owen | Clothing Brand Founder | Always Wear Red
- Ep 167 - Geoff Ramm | Every Year, One Big Project
- Ep 169 - Laura Middleton | An eCommerce Business Journey
- Ep 172 - Pascal Fintoni | Visual Storytelling
- Ep 177 - Ann English | Why Most Ideas Die
"A network gives you reach, a community gives you power."
- Ted Rubin