Hope Street Xchange is a new hybrid workspace which mixes distinctive new design with sensitive refurbishment of an existing Grade II listed building in Sunderland City Centre. Hope Street Xchange comprises of 30 offices, 7 workshops and a café boasting superfast broadband, state of the art AV in the generous communal meeting and event spaces. By becoming a tenant at Hope Street Xchange you have the opportunity to access unique research expertise and rapid prototyping facilities. The building offers fantastic event space unique to Sunderland.
Episode 046 - Nick Klisht - Company Culture
Nicholas Klisht is a Millennial and a seasoned leader who has held Sr. Management and VP level roles at two of North America’s leading financial institutions. Nicholas has studied under Seth Godin’s altMBA program and is now a Director at ConvertiCulture, where helping businesses create work environments that support everyone is the goal. ConvertiCulture improves company culture through consulting, training and workshops. ConvertiCulture has recently launched ConvertiHire, the training course that helps businesses win the recruit-to-retain revolution. ConvertiHire is the A to Z blue print for hiring in the connected economy. Nicholas’s blogs on company culture and customer experience has been featured on twenty two different business sites.
Ian and Nick Discuss:-
- Company habits
- Office leisure facilities
- Start with WHY
- Technology in the workplace
- Hiring staff
Nick can be found at converticulture.com
Company Culture Resources (Downloads) http://converticulture.com/resources
If you enjoyed this episode with Nick, why not check out;
- Ep 12 – Sharon MacArthur | What Kind of a Leader are you?
- Ep 15 – Colin Macdonald | Games Commissioner at Channel 4
- Ep 21 - Harry Baker | The Sunshine Kid - World Poetry Slam Champ
- Ep 38 - Rasmus Ankersen | Talent & High Performance Culture
- Ep 39 - Alison Donaghey | Change Your Business Change the World
- Ep 47 - Lawrence Mitchell | Success Without Stress: How to Prevent Burnout & Build Resilience
- Ep 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- Ep 58 - Danusia Malina-Derben | Business Seduction: Sex Might Sell But Intimacy Wins
- Ep 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean startup, is it for you?
- Ep 61 - Linda smith | The Meanest Woman Alive
- Ep 65 - Shawn Anderson | Go The Extra Mile, Create That Better Life
- Ep 69 - Keith Walker | Reduce threat with an Innovation Culture
- Ep 70 - Sean Swarner | Redefine Impossible
- Ep 77 - Kyle Davies | The Answer Within, Managing Work Related Stress
- Ep 83 - Louise Kennedy & Sharon MacArthur | International Women's Day
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 92 - Tanja Bueltmann | The Brexit Interview – Britain and the EU impact
- Ep 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- Ep 102 - Ian Farrar | Career Mapping & Goal Setting
- Ep 103 - Caspar Berry | Risk Taking & Decision Making in Poker, Business & Life
- Ep 105 - The Listeners! | Listeners Career Journeys
- Ep 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- Ep 110 - Davide Caervillin | How to win at Office Politics
- Ep 114 - Pat Lynes | Teams as a Service
- Ep 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- Ep 117 - Ian Farrar | One Golden Nugget
- Ep 120 - Ian Farrar | Get Accountable – 10 Tips to Seize the Way!
- Ep 125 - Live Streaming Interviews | Newcastle Startup Week 2019
- Ep 128 - Kathrine Switzer | Marathon Woman | Be Fearless
- Ep 140 - Matthew Turner | The Anti Hustle
- Ep 146 - Ian Farrar | Level Up Your Business & Career
- Ep 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- Ep 159 - Sharon MacArthur | Miss Menopause
- Ep 165 - Kate Anderson | Teamwork & Culture Building
- Ep 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- Ep 168 - Ramm & Risner | Manage Your Team & Thrill Your Clients
- Ep 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- Ep 180 - Adrienne Gibson | Transforming with Heart
- Ep 184 - Gillian Fortune | How to Feel in Control
- Ep 185 - Ray Spencer | Will the Show Go On?
- Ep 192 - Dr Russell Thackeray | To Drive Change Through Your Organisation
"Where does your organisation sit today?"
- Nick Klisht