Hope Street Xchange is a new hybrid workspace which mixes distinctive new design with sensitive refurbishment of an existing Grade II listed building in Sunderland City Centre. Hope Street Xchange comprises of 30 offices, 7 workshops and a café boasting superfast broadband, state of the art AV in the generous communal meeting and event spaces. By becoming a tenant at Hope Street Xchange you have the opportunity to access unique research expertise and rapid prototyping facilities. The building offers fantastic event space unique to Sunderland.
Episode 048 - Nick Mann - How to find your passion
Hi, I'm Nick Mann, a Graphic/Web Designer.
But when you get right down to it, I'm much more — I'm a marketer, a motivator, a blogger, and an amateur astronomer (ask me anything about Mars, space, and Neil deGrasse Tyson).
I'm also a big believer in the power of branding.
Branding is what makes us believe in products and services. When we see it, we recognize what impact it has in our lives because we buy on a desire to make life easier.
And so I create visual experiences to create that reaction. I create brands for business owners, non-profits, and dreamers, seeking how to communicate their service & products in memorable, engaging, and high personality ways, so that they will attract the right audiences and move them toward their goals.
Ian and Nick Discuss:-
- How to uncover your passion
- Barter your services
- Using a journal/diary for reflection
- E-commerce, facebook/pinterest ads
- Amazon Merch
- Gig economy
Nick can be found at tyypoprints.com
If you enjoyed this episode with Nick, why not check out;
- Ep 1 – Dinah Bennett OBE | International Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Ep 4 – Darren Williams | From Dance Music To Hair Extensions
- Ep 9 – Tom Hunt | Tales From The Dragon’s Den
- Ep 18 - Heather Wilde | Entrepreneurship & Mentoring
- Ep 19 - Stephanie Mulac | Entrepreneur? Don't BURN out!
- Ep 20 - Hayley Quinn | Female Entrepreneurialism, Vlogging & Office Romances
- Ep 23 - Danielle Tate | Elegant Entrepreneur: The Female Founders Guide to Starting & Growing Your First Company
- Ep 25 - John Williams | Screw Work Break Free: How to Launch Your Own Money-Making Idea in 30 Days
- Ep 27 - Geoffrey Moore | High Tech Marketing
- Ep 28 - Ted Rubin | Social Marketing Strategist
- Ep 30 - Antonio García Martinez | Inside the Silicon Valley Money Machine
- Ep 32 - Louie La Vella | When Louie met Gaga.
- Ep 33 - Matthew Turner | The Successful Mistake.
- Ep 34 - Scott Gombar | SEO Uncovered.
- Ep 35 - Nicki Morris | Business Stategy Planning.
- Ep 36 - John Lagoudakis | Results Based Internet Marketing
- Ep 41 - Rachel Parker | Content Marketing
- Ep 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- Ep 49 - Steve Shoulder | 90 Days To Profit. The Secret Weapon For Business Success
- Ep 50 - Brian Fanzo | Disrupting the Digital Future with a Millennial Mindset
- Ep 52 - Connor Gillivan | Growing a college Amazon business into a successful enterprise.
- Ep 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- Ep 54 - Robyn Crane | Make More Money, Help More People
- Ep 55 - Simon Middleton | Build A Brand In 30 Days
- Ep 57 - Jody Nichols | Academia to Entrepreneurship, a Software Start-up Journey.
- Ep 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean Startup, Is It For You?
- Ep 60 - Dustin Mathews | Can One Great Presentation Make You Rich?
- Ep 62 - Irene Manson | Rise of the silver economy billions
- Ep 63 - Ian Farrar | How to deal with Email Unsubscribers
- Ep 64 - Jefferson Lilly | Mobile Home Park Investment Niche
- Ep 66 - Paul Lancaster | Inspiring entrepreneurs through a citywide festival
- Ep 67 - Suria Sparks | $10M Annual Sales Using Facebook Marketing Strategies
- Ep 68 - Heather Havenwood | Chatbot: Friend Or Foe
- Ep 71 - Paul Slater | Always Be Testing - Tales from a Start-up
- Ep 73 - Doug Scott | The skinny on Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists
- Ep 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- Ep 78 - AJ Wilcox | Tips for Winning with LinkedIn Advertising
- Ep 80 - Alex Ingham | How To Build & Run A Start-up Business
- Ep 82 - Sharon Bolt | Get Free Publicity Today
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 90 - Jamie Hill | Facebook groups for creating sales leads
- Ep 91 - Laura Foster | What exactly is a Scale Up Business?
- Ep 95 - Deepak Shukla | Achieve More Leads & Boss the Rankings
- Ep 96 - Richard Myers | Backing Entrepreneurs with Start-Up Loans
- Ep 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- Ep 99 - Timo Bouldt | Five Years & 250 Employees Later
- Ep 106 - Ian Farrar | Global Platform, Local Focus
- Ep 108 – Mugzy | Hip Hop Entrepreneurship
- Ep 111 - Ric Drasin | The Golden Era of Bodybuilding
- Ep 116 - Simon Middleton | Brand Is DEAD
- Ep 118 - Jim Mawdsley | CEO of the UK's Leading Music Sector Development agency
- Ep 124 - Conor McCarthy | Founding one of Europe's fastest growing startups
- Ep 129 - Cintel Global | Startup Safari NG | Founding an Emerging Tech Startup
- Ep 135 - Ian & Panel | Life After University
- Ep 136 - Sharon Bolt | How to Tell Stories the Media Can't Resist
- Ep 141 - Ian Farrar | How to Get Featured on Podcasts
- Ep 148 - Ian & Panel | Q & A With Three Business Founders
- Ep 153 - Michael Owen | Clothing Brand Founder | Always Wear Red
- Ep 162 - Phil Teasdale | Inspiration USA!
- Ep 163 - Ashleigh King | Organising a TEDx Event & What Makes an Awesome Application
- Ep 164 - Nicola Jayne Little | Running MINT Business Club
- Ep 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- Ep 167 - Geoff Ramm | Every Year, One Big Project
- Ep 169 - Laura Middleton | An eCommerce Business Journey
- Ep 170 - Barney Waters | President of K-Swiss
- Ep 171 - Leon Howe | Business Incubator Benefits
- Ep 172 - Pascal Fintoni | Visual Storytelling
- Ep 174 - Paul Lancaster | Start Something New
- Ep 175 - Deb McGargle | Understanding The World of Startups
- Ep 177 - Ann English | Why Most Ideas Die
- Ep 179 - Martin Stout | Impact via a Leading Business & Lifestyle Magazine
- Ep 181 - Rob Moore | The Disruptive Entrepreneur
- Ep 182 - Helen Burgess | Little Cooks Co
- Ep 186 - Tim Chicken | SubSea Craft | Advanced Maritime Technology
- Ep 189 - Bryn Jones | How To Launch A Drinks Product
- Ep 193 - Elise Lane | Crowdfunding Tyneside's First Urban Winery
"I believe it’s what you do every day consistently that makes a difference to your health and wellbeing "
- Lawrence Mitchell