Are you looking to enter new markets?
Launch a new business, product or service?
Maybe introduce a new revenue stream?
Far North is an all-encompassing Business Development Consultancy. We aim to fulfil your growth potential by reviewing your existing business strategy or developing a new, bespoke business model.
Episode 051 - Geoff Ramm
Next Level Customer Service & Marketing.
Like you, Geoff Ramm, the creator of Celebrity Service and OMG Marketing, knows the only way you can attract more customers is to create jaw-dropping marketing. Not only that but great customer service leads to lucrative, repeat business.
So how do you create highly successful marketing ideas? And how can you design a customer experience that has you talked about for decades to come?
Geoff knows the Jedi Mind Trick to make you craved by your customers, envied by your competitors and raved about in your industry.
In his interactive keynotes, your team will not only discover out-of-this-world ideas, they will come up with them and be excited to implement them too. Companies across six continents have outperformed their competitors by using Geoff's unique insights on customer service and marketing.
Geoff’s on-stage presence will have you on the edge of your creative seats.
Sandancers Ian Farrar and Geoff Ramm Discuss:-
- Career pivoting
- Brands that rock
- Large companies ARE able to change
- How to stand out from the crowd
- Visit companies & learn from one another
If you enjoyed this episode with Geoff, why not check out;
- Ep 8 – Darren Jobling | Advanced 3D Car Configuration Technology
- Ep 13 – Marco Camisani Calzolari | Online Activism
- Ep 15 – Colin Macdonald | Games Commissioner at Channel 4
- Ep 17 - Peter Robinson | Kids Entertainment & Gaming
- Ep 22 - Emma Kaye | Africa's Digital Distribution Platform, Bozza
- Ep 30 - Antonio García Martinez | Inside the Silicon Valley Money Machine
- Ep 34 - Scott Gombar | SEO Uncovered.
- Ep 36 - John Lagoudakis | Results Based Internet Marketing
- Ep 41 - Rachel Parker | Content Marketing
- Ep 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- Ep 50 - Brian Fanzo | Disrupting the Digital Future with a Millennial Mindset
- Ep 57 - Jody Nichols | Academia to Entrepreneurship, a Software Start-up Journey.
- Ep 67 - Suria Sparks | $10M Annual Sales Using Facebook Marketing Strategies
- Ep 68 - Heather Havenwood | Chatbot: Friend Or Foe
- Ep 71 - Paul Slater | Always Be Testing - Tales from a Start-up
- Ep 73 - Doug Scott | The skinny on Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists
- Ep 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- Ep 78 - AJ Wilcox | Tips for Winning with LinkedIn Advertising
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 85 - Amy Wan | Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Smart Contracts 101
- Ep 87 - Gary Fildes | LIVE Fireside Chat with Astronomer & Kielder Observatory Founder
- Ep 88 - Jill McKinney | LIVE Exploring the Digital Skills Gap
- Ep 90 - Jamie Hill | Facebook Groups For Creating Sales Leads
- Ep 95 - Deepak Shukla | Achieve More Leads & Boss the Rankings
- Ep 118 - Jim Mawdsley | CEO of the UK's Leading Music Sector Development Agency
- Ep 129 - Cintel Global | Startup Safari NG | Founding an Emerging Tech Startup
- Ep 131 - Startup Safari NG | The World of XR
- Ep 132 - Ian Farrar with Grant Murray | Foreign Currency Trading
- Ep 149 - Ian & Panel | Life App North | App Development Insights
- Ep 154 - Simon Briton | Digital Transformation in R&D Tax
- Ep 186 - Tim Chicken | SubSea Craft | Advanced Maritime Technology
"If they don’t care enough to update their profile or engage, why would I think they cared about creating a great experience for me?"
- Brian Fanzo