Far North - Sales, Marketing, Technology
Are you looking to enter new markets?
Launch a new business, product or service?
Maybe introduce a new revenue stream?
Far North is an all-encompassing Business Development Consultancy. We aim to fulfil your growth potential by reviewing your existing business strategy or developing a new, bespoke business model.
Episode 054 - Robyn Crane
Make More Money, Help More People
Money & Business Growth Expert, Robyn Crane is known for hosting the TV show,The Financial G-Spot, Radio Show, Let’s Talk Money and is a 4-Time #1 Best Selling Author.
In her brand new book, Make More Money, Help More People, Robyn shares empowering stories of women entrepreneurs in her FEMM Mentorship™ who have doubled or tripled their income. She also reveals the unknown success strategies that helped her go from making $500 a year to $500,000 a year in her coaching business—in just 2 years!
Her blueprint for financial and relationship success has been featured on ABC, The Motley Fool, and Fox Business News.
She’s an engaging and in-demand speaker who is regularly invited to speak at companies, women’s conferences, chambers of commerce, entrepreneurial groups and organizations around the country.
Robyn is on a mission to empower committed and passionate women business owners to make more money and help more people, so they can have a bigger impact on the world. Through her seminars and FEMM Mentorship™ program (Female Empowered Money Makers), Robyn helps these women attract qualified leads, close high paying clients and optimize their time, so they can create their ideal business and ideal life.
Ian and Robyn Discuss:-
- The 5 Money Types
- Being skint and being resourceful
- Marketing methods from Robyn’s book Make More Money, Help More People
Check out Robyncrane.com/freebook
If you enjoyed this episode with Robyn, you may enjoy;
- Ep 1 – Dinah Bennett OBE | International Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Ep 4 – Darren Williams | From Dance Music To Hair Extensions
- Ep 9 – Tom Hunt | Tales From The Dragon’s Den
- Ep 12 – Sharon MacArthur | What Kind of a Leader are you?
- Ep 16 - Lisa Spencer-Arnell | What's LOVE got to do with Leadership
- Ep 18 - Heather Wilde | Entrepreneurship & Mentoring
- Ep 19 - Stephanie Mulac | Entrepreneur? Don't BURN out!
- Ep 20 - Hayley Quinn | Female Entrepreneurialism, Vlogging & Office Romances
- Ep 23 - Danielle Tate | Elegant Entrepreneur: The Female Founders Guide to Starting & Growing Your First Company
- Ep 25 - John Williams | Screw Work Break Free: How to Launch Your Own Money-Making Idea in 30 Days
- Ep 26 - Jonathan Pfahl | Rockstar Mentoring
- Ep 31 - Adèle McLay | Stand Out. Get Noticed. Grow Your Business.
- Ep 32 - Louie La Vella | When Louie met Gaga.
- Ep 33 - Matthew Turner | The Successful Mistake.
- Ep 35 - Nicki Morris | Business Stategy Planning.
- Ep 38 - Rasmus Ankersen | Talent & High Performance Culture
- Ep 42 & 43 - Geoff Thompson | Scaling a start-up company & becoming Chairman of your hometown football club
- Ep 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- Ep 48 - Nick Mann | How To Find Your Passion & Do What You Were Born To Do
- Ep 49 - Steve Shoulder | 90 Days To Profit. The Secret Weapon For Business Success
- Ep 52 - Connor Gillivan | Growing a college Amazon business into a successful enterprise.
- Ep 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- Ep 58 - Danusia Malina-Derben | Business Seduction: Sex Might Sell But Intimacy Wins
- Ep 57 - Jody Nichols | Academia to Entrepreneurship, a Software Start-up Journey.
- Ep 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean Startup, Is It For You?
- Ep 60 - Dustin Mathews | Can One Great Presentation Make You Rich?
- Ep 61 - Linda smith | The Meanest Woman Alive
- Ep 62 - Irene Manson | Rise of the silver economy billions
- Ep 64 - Jefferson Lilly | Mobile Home Park Investment Niche
- Ep 66 - Paul Lancaster | Inspiring entrepreneurs through a citywide festival
- Ep 69 - Keith Walker | Reduce threat with an Innovation Culture
- Ep 71 - Paul Slater | Always Be Testing - Tales from a Start-up
- Ep 73 - Doug Scott | The skinny on Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists
- Ep 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- Ep 80 - Alex Ingham | How To Build & Run A Start-up Business
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 86 - Lucy Kendall | CEO of International Children's Charity COCO
- Ep 87 - Gary Fildes | LIVE Fireside Chat with Astronomer & Kielder Observatory Founder
- Ep 88 - Jill McKinney | LIVE Exploring the Digital Skills Gap
- Ep 91 - Laura Foster | What exactly is a Scale Up Business?
- Ep 94 - Dr. Laurie Rauch | Performance Under Pressure
- Ep 96 - Richard Myers | Backing Entrepreneurs with Start-Up Loans
- Ep 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- Ep 99 - Timo Bouldt | Five Years & 250 Employees Later
- Ep 100 - Ray Spencer | The Centenary edition with Ray Spencer
- Ep 108 – Mugzy | Hip Hop Entrepreneurship
- Ep 110 - Davide Caervillin | How to win at Office Politics
- Ep 111 - Ric Drasin | The Golden Era of Bodybuilding
- Ep 114 - Pat Lynes | Teams as a Service
- Ep 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- Ep 117 - Ian Farrar | One Golden Nugget
- Ep 124 - Conor McCarthy | Founding one of Europe's fastest growing startups
- Ep 129 - Cintel Global | Startup Safari NG | Founding an Emerging Tech Startup
- Ep 130 - Ian & Friends | Launching Carpeway Leadership Group
- Ep 135 - Ian & Panel | Life After University
- Ep 137 - Ian Farrar | Leaders; Things to Consider Before You Terminate A Position
- Ep 142 - Glyn Davison | LIVE Fireside Chat
- Ep 146 - Ian Farrar | Level Up Your Business & Career
- Ep 148 - Ian & Panel | Q & A With Three Business Founders
- Ep 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- Ep 159 - Sharon MacArthur | Miss Menopause
- Ep 162 - Phil Teasdale | Inspiration USA!
- Ep 163 - Ashleigh King | Organising a TEDx Event & What Makes an Awesome Application
- Ep 164 - Nicola Jayne Little | Running MINT Business Club
- Ep 165 - Kate Anderson | Teamwork & Culture Building
- Ep 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- Ep 168 - Ramm & Risner | Manage Your Team & Thrill Your Clients
- Ep 169 - Laura Middleton | An eCommerce Business Journey
- Ep 170 - Barney Waters | President of K-Swiss
- Ep 171 - Leon Howe | Business Incubator Benefits
- Ep 174 - Paul Lancaster | Start Something New
- Ep 175 - Deb McGargle | Understanding The World of Startups
- Ep 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- Ep 179 - Martin Stout | Impact via a Leading Business & Lifestyle Magazine
- Ep 180 - Adrienne Gibson | Transforming with Heart
- Ep 181 - Rob Moore | The Disruptive Entrepreneur
- Ep 182 - Helen Burgess | Little Cooks Co
- Ep 186 - Tim Chicken | SubSea Craft | Advanced Maritime Technology
- Ep 189 - Bryn Jones | How To Launch A Drinks Product
- Ep 193 - Elise Lane | Crowdfunding Tyneside's First Urban Winery
Far North Sales & Marketing
"I often focus on the negative to show you how it's holding you back from business success "
- Robyn Crane