Far North - Sales, Marketing, Technology
Are you looking to enter new markets?
Launch a new business, product or service?
Maybe introduce a new revenue stream?
Far North is an all-encompassing Business Development Consultancy. We aim to fulfil your growth potential by reviewing your existing business strategy or developing a new, bespoke business model.
Episode 056 - Marshall Sylver
Sell with irresistible influence
Marshall Sylver is a respected business consultant sought by Fortune 500 companies and also the creator of the number one personal development program worldwide. Today, Sylver is recognized as the #1 leading expert in subconscious reprogramming & the master of persuasion and influence. He is also a world-class hypnotist who has performed on every major stage in Las Vegas, and is well-known within that community for his talent.
He has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, Influencers Radio, Howard Stern, David Letterman, and countless other reputable and well-known media outlets.
Ian & Marshall discuss:-
- Programming Personal Confidence Levels
- Coaching Clients
- Irresistible Influence
- Reframing Sales Objections
Check out www.sylver.com
If you enjoyed this episode with Marshall, why not check out;
- Ep 24 - Mike Mirarchi | Sales Wisdom from a Toilet Paper Salesman
- Ep 25 - John Williams | Screw Work Break Free: How to Launch Your Own Money-Making Idea in 30 Days
- Ep 72 - Jeff Koser | How to find your perfect Sales Prospect
- Ep 81 - Ian Farrar | Sales Thoughts from Ian's Indian Travels
- Ep 98 - Mike Lever | 4 Key Sales Ingredients
- Ep 101 - Nevil Tynemouth | Is Your Customer Journey Broken?
- Ep 104 - Invest South Tyneside & ISM Panel | The Future of Technology in Selling
- Ep 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- Ep 119 - Mike Lever | Want More Customers? Get The Fundamentals Right
- Ep 178 - Anthony Stears | How to Perfect Your Approach
- Ep 191 - Phil M Jones | Exactly What to Say, Where to Start & How to Sell
Far North Sales & Marketing
"...a Compelling emotional story"
- Simon Middleton