Episode 060 - Dustin Mathews
Can One Great Presentation Make You Rich?
Sought after by the biggest names in business to monetize their message, mission or movement, business builder and marketing expert Dustin Mathews is THE mentor and coach to the stars. Dustin is the co-founder of Speaking Empire – the disruptive company in the leadership and education space, whose chief mission is advancing the human race by empowering leaders to communicate powerfully, unlock their fullest potential and ultimately step into their Greatness.
Dustin is the author of many bestselling books and has shared the stage with athletes, business celebrities, and titans of business. His latest book (Co-Authored with Dan Kennedy) the NO B.S. Guide To Powerful Presentations: How To Sell ANYTHING With Webinars & Online Media, Speeches & Seminars (Entrepreneur Press) is set for release on June 13th.
Known for creating marketplace frenzies that drive people to buy products en masse, Dustin’s companies and private clients have been featured by Forbes, Entrepreneur, Wall Street Journal, USA Today and INC Magazine.
Having marketed and filled over 3,000 events AND leading 10 online product launches, Dustin has generated over $43 million dollars in sales. In his most recent research, Dustin codified a process for creating and selling products and services – Irresistible Offer Architecture® which recently received recognition by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. His current innovation, Brand Response®, leverages the fusion of branding, PR and direct response AND is already generating success stories out entrepreneurs and business owners worldwide.
Dustin explains to us in detail about the five steps of a great presentation; -
If you enjoyed this episode with Dustin, why not check out;
- Ep 1 – Dinah Bennett OBE | International Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Ep 4 – Darren Williams | From Dance Music To Hair Extensions
- Ep 9 – Tom Hunt | Tales From The Dragon’s Den
- Ep 18 - Heather Wilde | Entrepreneurship & Mentoring
- Ep 19 - Stephanie Mulac | Entrepreneur? Don't BURN out!
- Ep 20 - Hayley Quinn | Female Entrepreneurialism, Vlogging & Office Romances
- Ep 23 - Danielle Tate | Elegant Entrepreneur: The Female Founders Guide to Starting & Growing Your First Company
- Ep 25 - John Williams | Screw Work Break Free: How to Launch Your Own Money-Making Idea in 30 Days
- Ep 32 - Louie La Vella | When Louie met Gaga.
- Ep 33 - Matthew Turner | The Successful Mistake.
- Ep 35 - Nicki Morris | Business Stategy Planning.
- Ep 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- Ep 45 - Simon Raybould | Effective Business Presentation Skills
- Ep 48 - Nick Mann | How To Find Your Passion & Do What You Were Born To Do
- Ep 49 - Steve Shoulder | 90 Days To Profit. The Secret Weapon For Business Success
- Ep 52 - Connor Gillivan | Growing a college Amazon business into a successful enterprise.
- Ep 54 - Robyn Crane | Make More Money, Help More People
- Ep 57 - Jody Nichols | Academia to Entrepreneurship, a Software Start-up Journey.
- Ep 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean Startup, Is It For You?
- Ep 62 - Irene Manson | Rise of the silver economy billions
- Ep 64 - Jefferson Lilly | Mobile Home Park Investment Niche
- Ep 66 - Paul Lancaster | Inspiring entrepreneurs through a citywide festival
- Ep 71 - Paul Slater | Always Be Testing - Tales from a Start-up
- Ep 73 - Doug Scott | The skinny on Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists
- Ep 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- Ep 79 - Simon Raybould | Productivity; Get more done, have more fun!
- Ep 80 - Alex Ingham | How To Build & Run A Start-up Business
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 91 - Laura Foster | What exactly is a Scale Up Business?
- Ep 96 - Richard Myers | Backing Entrepreneurs with Start-Up Loans
- Ep 99 - Timo Bouldt | Five Years & 250 Employees Later
- Ep 108 – Mugzy | Hip Hop Entrepreneurship
- Ep 111 - Ric Drasin | The Golden Era of Bodybuilding
- Ep 124 - Conor McCarthy | Founding one of Europe's fastest growing startups
- Ep 127 - Simon Raybould & Nevil Tynemouth | NSW Bonus | Day Two
- Ep 129 - Cintel Global | Startup Safari NG | Founding an Emerging Tech Startup
- Ep 134 - Professional Speaking Association North East | Speaker Factor Regional Heats
- Ep 135 - Ian & Panel | Life After University
- Ep 148 - Ian & Panel | Q & A With Three Business Founders
- Ep 161 - Simon Raybould | Structuring Presentations to WIN!
- Ep 162 - Phil Teasdale | Inspiration USA!
- Ep 163 - Ashleigh King | Organising a TEDx Event & What Makes an Awesome Application
- Ep 164 - Nicola Jayne Little | Running MINT Business Club
- Ep 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- Ep 169 - Laura Middleton | An eCommerce Business Journey
- Ep 170 - Barney Waters | President of K-Swiss
- Ep 171 - Leon Howe | Business Incubator Benefits
- Ep 174 - Paul Lancaster | Start Something New
- Ep 175 - Deb McGargle | Understanding The World of Startups
- Ep 179 - Martin Stout | Impact via a Leading Business & Lifestyle Magazine
- Ep 181 - Rob Moore | The Disruptive Entrepreneur
- Ep 182 - Helen Burgess | Little Cooks Co
- Ep 186 - Tim Chicken | SubSea Craft | Advanced Maritime Technology
- Ep 189 - Bryn Jones | How To Launch A Drinks Product
- Ep 193 - Elise Lane | Crowdfunding Tyneside's First Urban Winery
Far North Sales & Marketing
“The fortune is in the follow up”
- Dustin Mathews