Episode 067 - $10M Annual Sales Using Facebook Marketing Strategies.
Suria was a former school teacher who quit her job to pursue her passion as an entrepreneur. She has lost over $580K in her business Ups and Downs, was a homeless single mum, who pulled through her depression to Soar like a Phoenix from the ashes.
Now she is a Social Media Influencer Ranked #1 Facebook Public Figure in Singapore with over 100 Million Views. She made over $10M sales in a year using Simple Actionable Facebook Marketing Strategies.
She has been invited to closed door events with Sir Richard Branson, featured Award winning speaker at the Harvard Business Expert Forum, Harvard University, published on The Wall Street Journal as World's Top 20 Game Changers.
Widely known as a Celebrity Nutritionist, Business & Life Coach, United Nations & TEDx Speaker, 5X International Best Selling Author and Founder of iSUCCESS Academy, helping aspiring entrepreneurs earn Multiple Sources of Income using Social Media Facebook.
Her Signature Program, FREE 5 days ONLINE Training : Passion Purpose Profits has reached over 100K people from around the world.
Ian and Suria discuss:
- Facebook Groups
- Building & Growing a Tribe
- Becoming a Speaker
- Adding Value to Event Organisers
- Messenger email
If you enjoyed this episode with Suria, why not check out;
- Ep 8 – Darren Jobling | Advanced 3D Car Configuration Technology
- Ep 13 – Marco Camisani Calzolari | Online Activism
- Ep 15 – Colin Macdonald | Games Commissioner at Channel 4
- Ep 17 - Peter Robinson | Kids Entertainment & Gaming
- Ep 20 - Hayley Quinn | Female Entrepreneurialism, Vlogging & Office Romances
- Ep 22 - Emma Kaye | Africa's Digital Distribution Platform, Bozza
- Ep 27 - Geoffrey Moore | High Tech Marketing
- Ep 28 - Ted Rubin | Social Marketing Strategist
- Ep 30 - Antonio García Martinez | Inside the Silicon Valley Money Machine
- Ep 34 - Scott Gombar | SEO Uncovered.
- Ep 36 - John Lagoudakis | Results Based Internet Marketing
- Ep 41 - Rachel Parker | Content Marketing
- Ep 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- Ep 48 - Nick Mann | How To Find Your Passion & Do What You Were Born To Do
- Ep 50 - Brian Fanzo | Disrupting the Digital Future with a Millennial Mindset
- Ep 51 - Geoff Ramm | Next Level Customer Service & Marketing
- Ep 52 - Connor Gillivan | Growing a college Amazon business into a successful enterprise.
- Ep 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- Ep 55 - Simon Middleton | Build A Brand In 30 Days
- Ep 57 - Jody Nichols | Academia to Entrepreneurship, a Software Start-up Journey.
- Ep 62 - Irene Manson | Rise of the silver economy billions
- Ep 63 - Ian Farrar | How to deal with Email Unsubscribers
- Ep 68 - Heather Havenwood | Chatbot: Friend Or Foe
- Ep 71 - Paul Slater | Always Be Testing - Tales from a Start-up
- Ep 73 - Doug Scott | The skinny on Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists
- Ep 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- Ep 78 - AJ Wilcox | Tips for Winning with LinkedIn Advertising
- Ep 82 - Sharon Bolt | Get Free Publicity Today
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 85 - Amy Wan | Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Smart Contracts 101
- Ep 87 - Gary Fildes | LIVE Fireside Chat with Astronomer & Kielder Observatory Founder
- Ep 88 - Jill McKinney | LIVE Exploring the Digital Skills Gap
- Ep 90 - Jamie Hill | Facebook Groups For Creating Sales Leads
- Ep 95 - Deepak Shukla | Achieve More Leads & Boss the Rankings
- Ep 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- Ep 106 - Ian Farrar | Global Platform, Local Focus
- Ep 116 - Simon Middleton | Brand Is DEAD
- Ep 118 - Jim Mawdsley | CEO of the UK's Leading Music Sector Development Agency
- Ep 129 - Cintel Global | Startup Safari NG | Founding an Emerging Tech Startup
- Ep 131 - Startup Safari NG | The World of XR
- Ep 132 - Ian Farrar with Grant Murray | Foreign Currency Trading
- Ep 136 - Sharon Bolt | How to Tell Stories the Media Can't Resist
- Ep 141 - Ian Farrar | How to Get Featured on Podcasts
- Ep 149 - Ian & Panel | Life App North | App Development Insights
- Ep 153 - Michael Owen | Clothing Brand Founder | Always Wear Red
- Ep 154 - Simon Briton | Digital Transformation in R&D Tax
- Ep 167 - Geoff Ramm | Every Year, One Big Project
- Ep 169 - Laura Middleton | An eCommerce Business Journey
- Ep 172 - Pascal Fintoni | Visual Storytelling
- Ep 177 - Ann English | Why Most Ideas Die
- Ep 186 - Tim Chicken | SubSea Craft | Advanced Maritime Technology
Far North Sales & Marketing
“..so I packed my bags and went to the US”
- Suria Sparks