Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Ep 80 How to build & run a start-up business
Alex is the Founder of award winning MI Supplies, 11th fastest growing UK workwear company in 2017. They have achieved record growth every year from 2007 to 2017 whilst working on building stronger foundations for the future. Their annual revenues are now at £2.4m (205% growth in 5 years).
Ian & Alex discuss;
- School – now what?
- Learning from early career experiences
- The catalyst to found a company
- What’s the worst that could happen?
- Those first clients
- Building the supply chain
- Covering many roles in the early days
- Staffing levels and efficiencies
- Operational versus Strategic
- Advantages of a business coach
- Business Planning
- Spreading Risk
- Breaking into new markets
- Reviewing the competition
- Culture, communication and staff motivation
“We will never, ever, stop trying to grow”
- Alex Ingham