Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Ep 92 The Brexit Interview – Britain and the EU impact
Tanja Bueltmann is Professor of History and Faculty Associate Pro Vice-Chancellor (Knowledge Exchange) at Northumbria University in Newcastle upon Tyne. Born in Germany, she studied British Cultural Studies, History and Sociology at the University of Bielefeld, spending part of her studies at the University of Edinburgh as an Erasmus student. She then moved to New Zealand to do her PhD at Victoria University of Wellington. Tanja returned to Europe in the autumn of 2008 and was appointed to join the History team at Northumbria in early 2009.
Tanja is a historian of migration and diaspora. Her main research interests are in the cultural and social history of Scottish, English and German immigrant communities around the world. Tanja is also a prolific commentator on wider social and political issues, having written for the Guardian and the Times Higher Education among others, and an anti-Brexit campaigner.
Ian and Tanja discuss;
- EU citizens’ rights – Settled Status
- Applying for citizenship
- Documents and records
- Long term planning for businesses
- Attracting staff with such uncertainty
- Trade Arrangements
- Impact of ‘No deal’
- Commuting across borders
- Distribution of wealth
- Refugee Crisis
- Climate Change
- GDP and the strength of the £
- NHS investment and resources
- What can we do to affect the campaign?
If you enjoyed this episode with Tanja, why not check out;
- Ep 12 – Sharon MacArthur | What Kind of a Leader are you?
- Ep 15 – Colin Macdonald | Games Commissioner at Channel 4
- Ep 21 - Harry Baker | The Sunshine Kid - World Poetry Slam Champ
- Ep 38 - Rasmus Ankersen | Talent & High Performance Culture
- Ep 39 - Alison Donaghey | Change Your Business Change the World
- Ep 46 - Nick Klisht | Company Culture
- Ep 47 - Lawrence Mitchell | Success Without Stress: How to Prevent Burnout & Build Resilience
- Ep 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- Ep 58 - Danusia Malina-Derben | Business Seduction: Sex Might Sell But Intimacy Wins
- Ep 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean startup, is it for you?
- Ep 61 - Linda smith | The Meanest Woman Alive
- Ep 65 - Shawn Anderson | Go The Extra Mile, Create That Better Life
- Ep 69 - Keith Walker | Reduce threat with an Innovation Culture
- Ep 70 - Sean Swarner | Redefine Impossible
- Ep 77 - Kyle Davies | The Answer Within, Managing Work Related Stress
- Ep 83 - Louise Kennedy & Sharon MacArthur | International Women's Day
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- Ep 102 - Ian Farrar | Career Mapping & Goal Setting
- Ep 103 - Caspar Berry | Risk Taking & Decision Making in Poker, Business & Life
- Ep 105 - The Listeners! | Listeners Career Journeys
- Ep 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- Ep 110 - Davide Caervillin | How to win at Office Politics
- Ep 114 - Pat Lynes | Teams as a Service
- Ep 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- Ep 117 - Ian Farrar | One Golden Nugget
- Ep 120 - Ian Farrar | Get Accountable – 10 Tips to Seize the Way!
- Ep 125 - Live Streaming Interviews | Newcastle Startup Week 2019
- Ep 128 - Kathrine Switzer | Marathon Woman | Be Fearless
- Ep 140 - Matthew Turner | The Anti Hustle
- Ep 146 - Ian Farrar | Level Up Your Business & Career
- Ep 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- Ep 159 - Sharon MacArthur | Miss Menopause
- Ep 165 - Kate Anderson | Teamwork & Culture Building
- Ep 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- Ep 168 - Ramm & Risner | Manage Your Team & Thrill Your Clients
- Ep 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- Ep 180 - Adrienne Gibson | Transforming with Heart
- Ep 184 - Gillian Fortune | How to Feel in Control
- Ep 185 - Ray Spencer | Will the Show Go On?
- Ep 192 - Dr Russell Thackeray | To Drive Change Through Your Organisation