Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Ep 100 The Centenary LIVE edition with Ray Spencer
Born and Bred in South Shields, where he stills lives with Trish their four kids and Max the Dog. He has only ever lived out of the town for 15 years and never anticipates repeating the mistake..
A circuitous route led to him going from accountancy to degree to sales to lecturing to eventually taking up his current role as Executive Director of The Customs House Trust which he has held since January 2000.
During his tenure The Customs House , once described as having neither national or regional significance has established itself as part Arts Council England’s National Portfolio of arts Organisations.(NPO) Successfully delivering national programmes Creative Partnerships, Find Your Talent and Night Less Ordinary. The Customs House is Particularly proud of its work with Children & Young People and was created a centre of Best Practice by Trinity College London for its deliver of Arts Award training, it continues to be the regional lead on Arts Award training teachers and staff of cultural organisations. The Customs House is particularly proud of its work with Looked After Children for which it received a national award.
The Customs House remains a centre for Talent Development with many young people making their first steps towards a career in the arts at The Customs House.
He also spent 25 summers creating the much loved character Tommy the Trumpeter who’s legendary parties and pantomime appearances entertained generations of children. He currently writes & directs The Customs House pantomime appearing as Dame Bella. He remains a much sort after host and after dinner speaker.
A school governor ray recently became patron of Waves – Additional Needs support Group. He is Chair of The Chloe & Liam Together Forever Trust.
Ray was awarded MBE for services to northeast theatre in 2010.
Hon. Fellowship University Of Sunderland
Hotspur Award Northumbria Association
Lifetime Achievement Pride of South Tyneside Awards
Lifetime Achievement STEP Awards
WOW AWARD Johnson Press
CHECK OUT THE PHOTO ALBUM ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE
If you enjoyed this episode with Ray, why not check out;
- Ep 12 – Sharon MacArthur | What Kind of a Leader are you?
- Ep 16 - Lisa Spencer-Arnell | What's LOVE got to do with Leadership
- Ep 26 - Jonathan Pfahl | Rockstar Mentoring
- Ep 31 - Adèle McLay | Stand Out. Get Noticed. Grow Your Business.
- Ep 33 - Matthew Turner | The Successful Mistake.
- Ep 35 - Nicki Morris | Business Stategy Planning.
- Ep 38 - Rasmus Ankersen | Talent & High Performance Culture
- Ep 42 & 43 - Geoff Thompson | Scaling a start-up company & becoming Chairman of your hometown football club
- Ep 49 - Steve Shoulder | 90 Days To Profit. The secret weapon for business success
- Ep 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- Ep 54 - Robyn Crane | Make More Money, Help More People
- Ep 58 - Danusia Malina-Derben | Business Seduction: Sex Might Sell But Intimacy Wins
- Ep 61 - Linda smith | The Meanest Woman Alive
- Ep 69 - Keith Walker | Reduce threat with an Innovation Culture
- Ep 80 - Alex Ingham | How To Build & Run A Start-up Business
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 86 - Lucy Kendall | CEO of International Children's Charity COCO
- Ep 87 - Gary Fildes | LIVE Fireside Chat with Astronomer & Kielder Observatory Founder
- Ep 88 - Jill McKinney | LIVE Exploring the Digital Skills Gap
- Ep 94 - Dr. Laurie Rauch | Performance Under Pressure
- Ep 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- Ep 99 - Timo Bouldt | Five years & 250 employees later
- Ep 110 - Davide Caervillin | How to win at Office Politics
- Ep 114 - Pat Lynes | Teams as a Service
- Ep 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- Ep 117 - Ian Farrar | One Golden Nugget
- Ep 124 - Conor McCarthy | Founding One Of Europe's Fastest Growing Startups
- Ep 130 - Ian & Friends | Launching Carpeway Leadership Group
- Ep 137 - Ian Farrar | Leaders; Things to Consider Before You Terminate A Position
- Ep 142 - Glyn Davison | LIVE Fireside Chat
- Ep 146 - Ian Farrar | Level Up Your Business & Career
- Ep 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- Ep 159 - Sharon MacArthur | Miss Menopause
- Ep 165 - Kate Anderson | Teamwork & Culture Building
- Ep 168 - Ramm & Risner | Manage Your Team & Thrill Your Clients
- Ep 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- Ep 180 - Adrienne Gibson | Transforming with Heart