Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Ep 101 - Is your customer journey broken?
International speaker, author, and co-creator of the psychology of consumer and seller behaviour. With a blend
of commercial experience, innovative and well-researched development, Nevil delivers high impact business
techniques that really work for you, your organisation and your team.
His 30 years of commercial acumen and commercial experience from starting and scaling his own business
means Nevil is ideally placed to give you real-world business advice about growing and developing your
business and your people. Nevil was involved in the sales launch of two of the UK’s most familiar brands in
Dyson and BlackBerry. He uses this experience and his innovative ways of looking at the customer journey to
fire you up and focus your teams.
Ian and Nev discuss;
- Putting people in a positive emotional state,
- Getting people onto the green line,
- Thinking about the customer as well as the prospect,
- Putting people on the red line,
- Positive emotions,
- Emotional associations,
- Doing the basics extraordinary well,
- Leaving a review,
- Empowering staff to help where needed,
- Opportunity lies in mistakes.
Resources - newresults.co.uk/resources
If you enjoyed this episode with Nev, why not check out;
- Ep 24 - Mike Mirarchi | Sales Wisdom from a Toilet Paper Salesman
- Ep 25 - John Williams | Screw Work Break Free: How to Launch Your Own Money-Making Idea in 30 Days
- Ep 56 - Marshall Sylver | Sell with Irresistible Influence
- Ep 72 - Jeff Koser | How to find your perfect Sales Prospect
- Ep 81 - Ian Farrar | Sales Thoughts from Ian's Indian Travels
- Ep 98 - Mike Lever | 4 Key Sales Ingredients
- Ep 104 - Invest South Tyneside & ISM Panel | The Future of Technology in Selling
- Ep 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- Ep 119 - Mike Lever | Want More Customers? Get The Fundamentals Right
- Ep 178 - Anthony Stears | How to Perfect Your Approach
- Ep 191 - Phil M Jones | Exactly What to Say, Where to Start & How to Sell