104 The Future of Technology in Selling
Technology is changing the way we do everything, from shopping to how we consume media and the way we communicate with each other.
- In business, how is technology going to change the way we sell?
- Will there still be a need for face to face selling?
- How will we pay for what we buy?
- How will technology help us to sell or help our customers to buy?
- What does the future look like in the arena of selling?
In a joint event between Invest South Tyneside and The Institute of Sales Management (ISM), we explore the world of selling and how technology will impact on it.
Join a panel of industry experts on sales and selling, CRM and Cryptocurrency, as we discuss where we are now and what the landscape of selling might look like in the future.
No matter what type of business you are in, selling is how we all survive as businesses. So, understanding what the future of sales might look like will be worth exploring together.
If you enjoyed this episode, why not check out;
- Ep 24 - Mike Mirarchi | Sales Wisdom from a Toilet Paper Salesman
- Ep 25 - John Williams | Screw Work Break Free: How to Launch Your Own Money-Making Idea in 30 Days
- Ep 56 - Marshall Sylver | Sell with Irresistible Influence
- Ep 72 - Jeff Koser | How to find your perfect Sales Prospect
- Ep 81 - Ian Farrar | Sales Thoughts from Ian's Indian Travels
- Ep 98 - Mike Lever | 4 Key Sales Ingredients
- Ep 101 - Nevil Tynemouth | Is Your Customer Journey Broken?
- Ep 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- Ep 119 - Mike Lever | Want More Customers? Get The Fundamentals Right
- Ep 178 - Anthony Stears | How to Perfect Your Approach
- Ep 191 - Phil M Jones | Exactly What to Say, Where to Start & How to Sell
Far North Sales & Marketing