Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Ep 108 Hip Hop Entrepreneur Mugzy
Born on the 22nd of January 1991 Mugzy had to fight through his adolescent years. Struggling with deep internal stress, he found inspiration in Eminem after his first encounter with Hip-Hop when he heard the song 'The Way I Am'. Mugzy felt that he could strongly relate to the lyrics in Eminem's songs & began to change his image to be a true representative of the Hip-Hop culture.
As he developed his style and studied Hip-Hop, he found further inspiration from the legends: 2 Pac, Biggie, 50 Cent, DMX, & searched further into the roots of Hip-Hop to re-discover artists like Public Enemy, NWA & Nas.
Drawing inspiration from the masters of Hip-Hop & armed with the knowledge earned through years of hardship, Mugzy's rap speaks of truth. A raw truth. A truth that will resound with teenagers that have had to endure self doubt & lack of confidence.
Mugzy emerged from the shadow through Hip-Hop & found a way to express himself through his music by embracing the culture.
Mugzy's style is a blend of grit, raw lyrics, aggression and abrasiveness. Mugzy will tell it how it is.
Based north of Sydney, Mugzy will not shy away from any challenge to perform on any stage.
There are a lot of performers in the scene that prefer to stay in closed groups, but Mugzy is open to collaboration with all artists that are fighting for their dream & are willing to have a go in a spirit of mutual respect.
You can expect Mugzy to continue representing the Hip-Hop Culture, never backing away from any challenge well into the future.
Ian & Mugzy discuss;
- Rock n Roll influence
- Mugzy's calling, Bullying, abuse, mental health
- Early Inspirations, Eminem – 8 Mile
- Having no ego and supporting other artists
- Image, Culture & Fashion
- We hear the track 'Can’t stop us'
If you enjoyed this episode with Mugzy, why not check out;
- Ep 1 – Dinah Bennett OBE | International Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Ep 4 – Darren Williams | From Dance Music To Hair Extensions
- Ep 9 – Tom Hunt | Tales From The Dragon’s Den
- Ep 18 - Heather Wilde | Entrepreneurship & Mentoring
- Ep 19 - Stephanie Mulac | Entrepreneur? Don't BURN out!
- Ep 20 - Hayley Quinn | Female Entrepreneurialism, Vlogging & Office Romances
- Ep 23 - Danielle Tate | Elegant Entrepreneur: The Female Founders Guide to Starting & Growing Your First Company
- Ep 25 - John Williams | Screw Work Break Free: How to Launch Your Own Money-Making Idea in 30 Days
- Ep 32 - Louie La Vella | When Louie met Gaga.
- Ep 33 - Matthew Turner | The Successful Mistake.
- Ep 35 - Nicki Morris | Business Stategy Planning.
- Ep 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- Ep 48 - Nick Mann | How To Find Your Passion & Do What You Were Born To Do
- Ep 49 - Steve Shoulder | 90 Days To Profit. The Secret Weapon For Business Success
- Ep 52 - Connor Gillivan | Growing a college Amazon business into a successful enterprise.
- Ep 54 - Robyn Crane | Make More Money, Help More People
- Ep 57 - Jody Nichols | Academia to Entrepreneurship, a Software Start-up Journey.
- Ep 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean Startup, Is It For You?
- Ep 60 - Dustin Mathews | Can One Great Presentation Make You Rich?
- Ep 62 - Irene Manson | Rise of the silver economy billions
- Ep 64 - Jefferson Lilly | Mobile Home Park Investment Niche
- Ep 66 - Paul Lancaster | Inspiring entrepreneurs through a citywide festival
- Ep 71 - Paul Slater | Always Be Testing - Tales from a Start-up
- Ep 73 - Doug Scott | The skinny on Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists
- Ep 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- Ep 80 - Alex Ingham | How To Build & Run A Start-up Business
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 91 - Laura Foster | What exactly is a Scale Up Business?
- Ep 96 - Richard Myers | Backing Entrepreneurs with Start-Up Loans
- Ep 99 - Timo Bouldt | Five Years & 250 Employees Later
- Ep 111 - Ric Drasin | The Golden Era of Bodybuilding
- Ep 124 - Conor McCarthy | Founding one of Europe's fastest growing startups
- Ep 129 - Cintel Global | Startup Safari NG | Founding an Emerging Tech Startup
- Ep 135 - Ian & Panel | Life After University
- Ep 148 - Ian & Panel | Q & A With Three Business Founders
- Ep 162 - Phil Teasdale | Inspiration USA!
- Ep 163 - Ashleigh King | Organising a TEDx Event & What Makes an Awesome Application
- Ep 164 - Nicola Jayne Little | Running MINT Business Club
- Ep 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- Ep 169 - Laura Middleton | An eCommerce Business Journey
- Ep 170 - Barney Waters | President of K-Swiss
- Ep 171 - Leon Howe | Business Incubator Benefits
- Ep 174 - Paul Lancaster | Start Something New
- Ep 175 - Deb McGargle | Understanding The World of Startups
- Ep 179 - Martin Stout | Impact via a Leading Business & Lifestyle Magazine
- Ep 181 - Rob Moore | The Disruptive Entrepreneur
- Ep 182 - Helen Burgess | Little Cooks Co
- Ep 186 - Tim Chicken | SubSea Craft | Advanced Maritime Technology
- Ep 189 - Bryn Jones | How To Launch A Drinks Product
- Ep 193 - Elise Lane | Crowdfunding Tyneside's First Urban Winery