Ep 111 The Golden Era of Bodybuilding
Professional Body Builder and Wrestler, Arnold Schwarzenegger Training Partner, Star of Many Movies and TV Shows.
Designer of the Gold's Gym Logo & the World Gym Gorilla, Demi-Hulk on “The Incredible Hulk” TV show, Joe Gold Lifetime Achievement Award Winner.
Ric Drasin started training clients in the mid 60's when he ran a chain of health clubs.
He also taught diet and fitness classes at the YMCA. Later on he moved to Venice and worked out with Arnold Schwarzenegger at the famous Gold's Gym for 4 years along with trainer Joe Weider. At that time Ric designed the famous Gold's Gym Logo and later on the World Gym Gorilla which are both part of massive mobile marketing campaigns. During that time he wrote articles and posed with products for Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness magazine.
Ian chats with Ric about his diverse career;
- The early years in music
- Power lifting, Bodybuilding and the diet
- Life at Golds Gym with Arnie, Dave Draper, Frank Zane etc
- TV Advertisements, Shows, Film
If you enjoyed this episode with Ric, why not check out;
- Ep 1 – Dinah Bennett OBE | International Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Ep 3 – Brad Burton | Business Motivational Speaker
- Ep 4 – Darren Williams | From Dance Music To Hair Extensions
- Ep 9 – Tom Hunt | Tales From The Dragon’s Den
- Ep 10 - Taz Thornton | Extreme Empowerment
- Ep 14 - James Ketchell | The Ultimate Triathlon - Climb, Row, Cycle
- Ep 18 - Heather Wilde | Entrepreneurship & Mentoring
- Ep 19 - Stephanie Mulac | Entrepreneur? Don't BURN out!
- Ep 20 - Hayley Quinn | Female Entrepreneurialism, Vlogging & Office Romances
- Ep 21 - Harry Baker | The Sunshine Kid - World Poetry Slam Champ
- Ep 23 - Danielle Tate | Elegant Entrepreneur: The Female Founders Guide to Starting & Growing Your First Company
- Ep 25 - John Williams | Screw Work Break Free: How to Launch Your Own Money-Making Idea in 30 Days
- Ep 29 - Ash Dykes | World Record Holding Adventurer
- Ep 32 - Louie La Vella | When Louie met Gaga.
- Ep 33 - Matthew Turner | The Successful Mistake.
- Ep 35 - Nicki Morris | Business Stategy Planning.
- Ep 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- Ep 48 - Nick Mann | How To Find Your Passion & Do What You Were Born To Do
- Ep 49 - Steve Shoulder | 90 Days To Profit. The Secret Weapon For Business Success
- Ep 52 - Connor Gillivan | Growing a college Amazon business into a successful enterprise.
- Ep 54 - Robyn Crane | Make More Money, Help More People
- Ep 57 - Jody Nichols | Academia to Entrepreneurship, a Software Start-up Journey.
- Ep 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean Startup, Is It For You?
- Ep 60 - Dustin Mathews | Can One Great Presentation Make You Rich?
- Ep 62 - Irene Manson | Rise of the silver economy billions
- Ep 64 - Jefferson Lilly | Mobile Home Park Investment Niche
- Ep 66 - Paul Lancaster | Inspiring entrepreneurs through a citywide festival
- Ep 70 - Sean Swarner | Redefine Impossible
- Ep 71 - Paul Slater | Always Be Testing - Tales from a Start-up
- Ep 73 - Doug Scott | The skinny on Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists
- Ep 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- Ep 76 - Ian Farrar 2018 Update | Goal Setting
- Ep 80 - Alex Ingham | How To Build & Run A Start-up Business
- Ep 83 - Louise Kennedy & Sharon MacArthur | International Women's Day
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 91 - Laura Foster | What exactly is a Scale Up Business?
- Ep 96 - Richard Myers | Backing Entrepreneurs with Start-Up Loans
- Ep 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- Ep 99 - Timo Bouldt | Five Years & 250 Employees Later
- Ep 102 - Ian Farrar | Career Mapping & Goal Setting
- Ep 105 - The Listeners! | Listeners Career Journeys
- Ep 107 - Ian Farrar | Volunteering for You & Your Community
- Ep 108 – Mugzy | Hip Hop Entrepreneurship
- Ep 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- Ep 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- Ep 120 - Ian Farrar | Get Accountable – 10 Tips to Seize the Way!
- Ep 123 - Ian Farrar & Rob O'Donahue | Ian is interviewed for the 1% Better Podcast Show
- Ep 124 - Conor McCarthy | Founding one of Europe's fastest growing startups
- Ep 126 - Brad Burton | NSW Bonus | Day One
- Ep 129 - Cintel Global | Startup Safari NG | Founding an Emerging Tech Startup
- Ep 133 - Ian Farrar | Fuel Your Fire, Come Back Stronger
- Ep 135 - Ian & Panel | Life After University
- Ep 139 - Caspar Craven | Where the Magic Happens
- Ep 147 - Ash Dykes | Mission Yangtze
- Ep 148 - Ian & Panel | Q & A With Three Business Founders
- Ep 150 - Cathy O'Dowd | Do What Has Never Been Done Before
- Ep 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- Ep 155 - Richard Tubb | Journaling for Success
- Ep 156 - Sarah Crimmens | Foundation: Gratitude & The Universe
- Ep 160 - Alfie Joey | Changing Lanes
- Ep 162 - Phil Teasdale | Inspiration USA!
- Ep 163 - Ashleigh King | Organising a TEDx Event & What Makes an Awesome Application
- Ep 164 - Nicola Jayne Little | Running MINT Business Club
- Ep 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- Ep 167 - Geoff Ramm | Every Year, One Big Project
- Ep 169 - Laura Middleton | An eCommerce Business Journey
- Ep 170 - Barney Waters | President of K-Swiss
- Ep 171 - Leon Howe | Business Incubator Benefits
- Ep 174 - Paul Lancaster | Start Something New
- Ep 175 - Deb McGargle | Understanding The World of Startups
- Ep 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- Ep 179 - Martin Stout | Impact via a Leading Business & Lifestyle Magazine
- Ep 181 - Rob Moore | The Disruptive Entrepreneur
- Ep 182 - Helen Burgess | Little Cooks Co
- Ep 186 - Tim Chicken | SubSea Craft | Advanced Maritime Technology
- Ep 187 - Saray Khumalo | Award Winning Mountaineer
- Ep 188 - Polly Brennan & John Mew | Mental Fitness
- Ep 189 - Bryn Jones | How To Launch A Drinks Product
- Ep 193 - Elise Lane | Crowdfunding Tyneside's First Urban Winery
Far North Sales & Marketing