Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
118 Jim Mawdsley | CEO of the UK's leading music sector development agency
This episode was recorded live in front of an audience in Ian’s home town of South Shields.
Ian and Jim discuss;
- The NE region and the possibility of a festival
- Joey Ramone and Flava Flav
- DJ sets at Shindig, carl Cox, John Digweed
- Lessons Learned along the way
- Booking bands at the Poly
- The Tube
- Carving out a regional niche as opposed to live in London
- Having a mentor
- Supporting a mentee
- Training and retaining talent
- Jim recommends two books Powder and Kill your friends
- Q & A
Show Notes industryangel.com
CHECK OUT THE PHOTO ALBUM ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE