Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Ep 122 The Business of Giving | Challenges faced by the third sector
Danny Mitchell has worked in the third sector as a fundraiser for over 14 years working for both national and large regional charities across most income streams.
Danny decided to use his experience to help smaller charities to evolve as they all struggle in a very competitive marketplace. He also realised that there was a gap in the market to work with companies around their Corporate Responsibility to help them to make a bigger difference without detracting them from their day to day business. It starts with getting the correct fit for a charity partnership which many do not have.
Danny discusses his biggest event this year, the World Record Firewalk which is on 30th April at Newcastle Falcons. Danny created this event to allow any charity to buy places and raise funds without the stress of organising it from scratch. It is already the largest in the UK and we are hoping that enough people sign up to make it a World Record.
Ian & Danny discuss;
- Challenges faced to charitable organisations
- The differences between large and small charities
- Transparency of where your donation goes
- Inspirational Supporters and Volunteers
- What can we do?
- Reducing Operating Costs in an Organisation
- The World Record Firewalk
If you enjoyed this episode with Danny, why not check out;
- Ep 5 – Nat Robinson | Creating A Cash Cow in Kenya
- Ep 86 - Lucy Kendall | CEO of International Children's Charity COCO
- Ep 93 - Owen Morgan | World Health Heroes
- Ep 107 - Ian Farrar | Volunteering for You & Your Community
- Ep 173 - Colin Plews | The Big Pink Dress