Episode 127 - Ian catches up with past guests Simon Raybould (Presentation Skills Trainer; Episodes 45 & 79) and Nevil Tynemouth (Sales & LinkedIn Trainer; Episode 101)
Giving us his feedback from the first two days we also chat with Presentation and Communications Trainer Duncan Yellowlees
Learn more about Newcastle Startup Week + Newcastle Scaleup Summit at Newcastle Startup Week Day 2
If you enjoyed this episode with Simon & Nevil, why not check out;
- Ep 24 - Mike Mirarchi | Sales Wisdom from a Toilet Paper Salesman
- Ep 25 - John Williams | Screw Work Break Free: How to Launch Your Own Money-Making Idea in 30 Days
- Ep 45 - Simon Raybould | Effective Business Presentation Skills
- Ep 56 - Marshall Sylver | Sell with Irresistible Influence
- Ep 60 - Dustin Mathews | Can One Great Presentation Make You Rich?
- Ep 72 - Jeff Koser | How to find your perfect Sales Prospect
- Ep 79 - Simon Raybould | Productivity; Get more done, have more fun!
- Ep 81 - Ian Farrar | Sales Thoughts from Ian's Indian Travels
- Ep 98 - Mike Lever | 4 Key Sales Ingredients
- Ep 101 - Nevil Tynemouth | Is Your Customer Journey Broken?
- Ep 104 - Invest South Tyneside & ISM Panel | The Future of Technology in Selling
- Ep 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- Ep 119 - Mike Lever | Want More Customers? Get The Fundamentals Right
- Ep 134 - Professional Speaking Association North East | Speaker Factor Regional Heats
- Ep 161 - Simon Raybould | Structuring Presentations to WIN!
- Ep 178 - Anthony Stears | How to Perfect Your Approach
- Ep 191 - Phil M Jones | Exactly What to Say, Where to Start & How to Sell
Far North Sales & Marketing
"Is that a Chardonnay Simon" - Ian Farrar
"No, it's a Pinot" - Simon Raybould