Are you looking to enter new markets?
Launch a new business, product or service?
Maybe introduce a new revenue stream?
Far North is an all-encompassing Business Development Consultancy. We aim to fulfil your growth potential by reviewing your existing business strategy or developing a new, bespoke business model.
Episode137 | Leaders; Things to Consider Before your Terminate a position
Ian discusses his thoughts on leadership, culture and employee satisfaction.
Your homework was.
- Take a look at your rule book, take a red pen and get rid of those petty rules.
- Take your team out individually for a walk in fresh air and be genuinely interested in them and how they are feeling.
- Take a sledgehammer and smash that pool table if its just a prop.
- Take a look at yourself, what do you think employees say about you when you aren’t in the room.
- Take your finger off the trigger and try to understand if there is any way to salvage the position or redeploy them elsewhere.
- Training is the easy bit, finding a Rockstar is the hard work.
"The team you surround yourself with, have to be firing on all cylinders"
- Ian Farrar