Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Episode137 | Leaders; Things to Consider Before your Terminate a position
Ian discusses his thoughts on leadership, culture and employee satisfaction.
Your homework was.
- Take a look at your rule book, take a red pen and get rid of those petty rules.
- Take your team out individually for a walk in fresh air and be genuinely interested in them and how they are feeling.
- Take a sledgehammer and smash that pool table if its just a prop.
- Take a look at yourself, what do you think employees say about you when you aren’t in the room.
- Take your finger off the trigger and try to understand if there is any way to salvage the position or redeploy them elsewhere.
- Training is the easy bit, finding a Rockstar is the hard work.
"The team you surround yourself with, have to be firing on all cylinders"
- Ian Farrar