140 The Anti Hustle
Ian chat's with returning guest Matthew Turner.
Matthew discusses his new book Beyond the Pale.
A business parable written for today’s fast-paced millennial stuck in hustle-mode.
Set in a similar style to Paulo Coelho’s ‘The Alchemist’, Matthew has written this book to trigger the ever-growing market of those turning their back on traditional employment, and getting lost in the online hustle and grind that’s fueling burnout, stress and mental health issues amongst this talented generation.
It’s written for those who have already read dozens of Business, How to and Self Help Books, and are beginning to question how helpful they are.
Beyond The Pale not only offers insight and inspiration, but an escape into a fictional story so your mind can finally switch-off and escape the hustle and grind.
The guys chat about;
- The results of speaking with 163 leaders
- Self Sabotage
- Mindset, Habits, Belief
- Flow learning
- Self Rejection
- The Anti Hustle
- How we feel we should look
- Three stages; Awakening, Ascension, Evolution
- Constant Connectivity
- Losing track of the progress you have done by focussing on what you haven’t
- Question your beliefs
- You are broken, you are not perfect
- What life would I lead if I had an 8-figure business