Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Episode 160 - Alfie Joey
Whilst on lock-down because of the Coronavirus pandemic, Ian Farrar wanted to create something special for the listeners.
We have edited those videos and created bonus podcast episodes.
Alfie Joey is a BBC Newcastle radio presenter, event host, comedian, actor & illustrator. In this episode Alfie shares his interesting journey from training as a Catholic priest to becoming a brother in a religious order. After living a monastic life for 15 years, he decided to leave and become a comedian.
Alfie even draws Ian during the show!
If you enjoyed this episode with Alfie, why not check out episodes on;
- 3 – Brad Burton | Business Motivational Speaker
- 10 - Taz Thornton | Extreme Empowerment
- 14 - James Ketchell | The Ultimate Triathlon - Climb, Row, Cycle
- 21 - Harry Baker | The Sunshine Kid - World Poetry Slam Champ
- 29 - Ash Dykes | World Record Holding Adventurer
- 70 - Sean Swarner | Redefine Impossible
- 76 - Ian Farrar 2018 Update | Goal Setting
- 83 - Louise Kennedy & Sharon MacArthur | International Women's Day
- 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- 102 - Ian Farrar | Career Mapping & Goal Setting
- 105 - The Listeners! | Listeners Career Journeys
- 107 - Ian Farrar | Volunteering for You & Your Community
- 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- 111 - Ric Drasin | The Golden Era of Bodybuilding
- 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- 120 - Ian Farrar | Get Accountable – 10 Tips to Seize the Way!
- 123 - Ian Farrar & Rob O'Donahue | Ian is interviewed for the 1% Better Podcast Show
- 126 - Brad Burton | NSW Bonus | Day One
- 133 - Ian Farrar | Fuel Your Fire, Come Back Stronger
- 139 - Caspar Craven | Where the Magic Happens
- 147 - Ash Dykes | Mission Yangtze
- 150 - Cathy O'Dowd | Do What Has Never Been Done Before
- 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- 155 - Richard Tubb | Journaling for Success
- 156 - Sarah Crimmens | Foundation: Gratitude & The Universe
- 167 - Geoff Ramm | Every Year, One Big Project
- 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- 187 - Saray Khumalo | Award Winning Mountaineer
- 188 - Polly Brennan & John Mew | Mental Fitness