Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Far North Sales & Marketing
Episode 163 - Ashleigh King
Organising a TEDx Event & What Makes an Awesome Application
Ashleigh is the President of TEDx Newcastle University.
In this episode Ashleigh describes the process of organising a TEDx event and also what makes an awesome application to speak!
Ashleigh speaks about the impact the pandemic has had on the event and her plans are to relaunch.
Whilst on lock-down because of the Coronavirus pandemic, Ian Farrar wanted to create something special for the listeners.
Ian live streamed (Facebook, YouTube & Twitter) for nine hours on the 15th April 2020 and interviewed 16 of his friends back to back!
We have edited those videos and created bonus podcast episodes.
If you enjoyed this episode with Ashleigh, why not check out episodes on;
- 1 – Dinah Bennett OBE | International Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- 4 – Darren Williams | From Dance Music To Hair Extensions
- 9 – Tom Hunt | Tales From The Dragon’s Den
- 18 - Heather Wilde | Entrepreneurship & Mentoring
- 19 - Stephanie Mulac | Entrepreneur? Don't BURN out!
- 20 - Hayley Quinn | Female Entrepreneurialism, Vlogging & Office Romances
- 23 - Danielle Tate | Elegant Entrepreneur: The Female Founders Guide to Starting & Growing Your First Company
- 25 - John Williams | Screw Work Break Free: How to Launch Your Own Money-Making Idea in 30 Days
- 32 - Louie La Vella | When Louie met Gaga.
- 33 - Matthew Turner | The Successful Mistake.
- 35 - Nicki Morris | Business Stategy Planning.
- 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- 48 - Nick Mann | How To Find Your Passion & Do What You Were Born To Do
- 49 - Steve Shoulder | 90 Days To Profit. The Secret Weapon For Business Success
- 52 - Connor Gillivan | Growing a college Amazon business into a successful enterprise.
- 54 - Robyn Crane | Make More Money, Help More People
- 57 - Jody Nichols | Academia to Entrepreneurship, a Software Start-up Journey.
- 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean Startup, Is It For You?
- 60 - Dustin Mathews | Can One Great Presentation Make You Rich?
- 62 - Irene Manson | Rise of the silver economy billions
- 64 - Jefferson Lilly | Mobile Home Park Investment Niche
- 66 - Paul Lancaster | Inspiring entrepreneurs through a citywide festival
- 71 - Paul Slater | Always Be Testing - Tales from a Start-up
- 73 - Doug Scott | The skinny on Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists
- 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- 80 - Alex Ingham | How To Build & Run A Start-up Business
- 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- 91 - Laura Foster | What exactly is a Scale Up Business?
- 96 - Richard Myers | Backing Entrepreneurs with Start-Up Loans
- 99 - Timo Bouldt | Five Years & 250 Employees Later
- 108 – Mugzy | Hip Hop Entrepreneurship
- 111 - Ric Drasin | The Golden Era of Bodybuilding
- 124 - Conor McCarthy | Founding one of Europe's fastest growing startups
- 129 - Cintel Global | Startup Safari NG | Founding an Emerging Tech Startup
- 135 - Ian & Panel | Life After University
- 148 - Ian & Panel | Q & A With Three Business Founders
- 162 - Phil Teasdale | Inspiration USA!
- 164 - Nicola Jayne Little | Running MINT Business Club
- 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- 169 - Laura Middleton | An eCommerce Business Journey
- 170 - Barney Waters | President of K-Swiss
- 171 - Leon Howe | Business Incubator Benefits
- 174 - Paul Lancaster | Start Something New
- 175 - Deb McGargle | Understanding The World of Startups
- 179 - Martin Stout | Impact via a Leading Business & Lifestyle Magazine
- 181 - Rob Moore | The Disruptive Entrepreneur
- 182 - Helen Burgess | Little Cooks Co
- 186 - Tim Chicken | SubSea Craft | Advanced Maritime Technology
- 189 - Bryn Jones | How To Launch A Drinks Product