Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Episode 166 - Carl Buckley
Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
Business owner Carl talks about founding a company to work for yourself and then how you can quickly end up working for the business.
Carl talks about entrepreneurship and what that truly means.
The guys discuss the entrepreneurial mindset, the need to be aware of your wellbeing and how walking in nature with likeminded friends can help productivity and resilience.
Whilst on lock-down because of the Coronavirus pandemic, Ian Farrar wanted to create something special for the listeners.
We have edited those videos and created bonus podcast episodes.
If you enjoyed this episode with Carl, why not check out episodes on;
- 1 – Dinah Bennett OBE | International Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- 4 – Darren Williams | From Dance Music To Hair Extensions
- 9 – Tom Hunt | Tales From The Dragon’s Den
- 18 - Heather Wilde | Entrepreneurship & Mentoring
- 19 - Stephanie Mulac | Entrepreneur? Don't BURN out!
- 20 - Hayley Quinn | Female Entrepreneurialism, Vlogging & Office Romances
- 23 - Danielle Tate | Elegant Entrepreneur: The Female Founders Guide to Starting & Growing Your First Company
- 25 - John Williams | Screw Work Break Free: How to Launch Your Own Money-Making Idea in 30 Days
- 32 - Louie La Vella | When Louie met Gaga.
- 33 - Matthew Turner | The Successful Mistake.
- 35 - Nicki Morris | Business Stategy Planning.
- 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- 48 - Nick Mann | How To Find Your Passion & Do What You Were Born To Do
- 49 - Steve Shoulder | 90 Days To Profit. The Secret Weapon For Business Success
- 52 - Connor Gillivan | Growing a college Amazon business into a successful enterprise.
- 54 - Robyn Crane | Make More Money, Help More People
- 57 - Jody Nichols | Academia to Entrepreneurship, a Software Start-up Journey.
- 60 - Dustin Mathews | Can One Great Presentation Make You Rich?
- 62 - Irene Manson | Rise of the silver economy billions
- 64 - Jefferson Lilly | Mobile Home Park Investment Niche
- 66 - Paul Lancaster | Inspiring entrepreneurs through a citywide festival
- 71 - Paul Slater | Always Be Testing - Tales from a Start-up
- 73 - Doug Scott | The skinny on Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists
- 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- 80 - Alex Ingham | How To Build & Run A Start-up Business
- 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- 91 - Laura Foster | What exactly is a Scale Up Business?
- 96 - Richard Myers | Backing Entrepreneurs with Start-Up Loans
- 99 - Timo Bouldt | Five Years & 250 Employees Later
- 108 – Mugzy | Hip Hop Entrepreneurship
- 111 - Ric Drasin | The Golden Era of Bodybuilding
- 124 - Conor McCarthy | Founding one of Europe's fastest growing startups
- 129 - Cintel Global | Startup Safari NG | Founding an Emerging Tech Startup
- 135 - Ian & Panel | Life After University
- 148 - Ian & Panel | Q & A With Three Business Founders
- 162 - Phil Teasdale | Inspiration USA!
- 163 - Ashleigh King | Organising a TEDx Event & What Makes an Awesome Application
- 164 - Nicola Jayne Little | Running MINT Business Club
- 169 - Laura Middleton | An eCommerce Business Journey
- 170 - Barney Waters | President of K-Swiss
- 171 - Leon Howe | Business Incubator Benefits
- 174 - Paul Lancaster | Start Something New
- 175 - Deb McGargle | Understanding The World of Startups
- 179 - Martin Stout | Impact via a Leading Business & Lifestyle Magazine
- 181 - Rob Moore | The Disruptive Entrepreneur
- 182 - Helen Burgess | Little Cooks Co
- 186 - Tim Chicken | SubSea Craft | Advanced Maritime Technology
- 189 - Bryn Jones | How To Launch A Drinks Product
- 193 - Elise Lane | Crowdfunding Tyneside's First Urban Winery
- 194 - Tony Robinson OBE | The Role of Micro Business in the World of Business Innovation
- 196 - Russell Dalgleish | The Global Reach of Scottish Business Network
- 12 – Sharon MacArthur | What Kind of a Leader are you?
- 15 – Colin Macdonald | Games Commissioner at Channel 4
- 21 - Harry Baker | The Sunshine Kid - World Poetry Slam Champ
- 38 - Rasmus Ankersen | Talent & High Performance Culture
- 39 - Alison Donaghey | Change Your Business Change the World
- 46 - Nick Klisht | Company Culture
- 47 - Lawrence Mitchell | Success Without Stress: How to Prevent Burnout & Build Resilience
- 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- 58 - Danusia Malina-Derben | Business Seduction: Sex Might Sell But Intimacy Wins
- 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean startup, is it for you?
- 61 - Linda smith | The Meanest Woman Alive
- 65 - Shawn Anderson | Go The Extra Mile, Create That Better Life
- 69 - Keith Walker | Reduce threat with an Innovation Culture
- 70 - Sean Swarner | Redefine Impossible
- 77 - Kyle Davies | The Answer Within, Managing Work Related Stress
- 83 - Louise Kennedy & Sharon MacArthur | International Women's Day
- 92 - Tanja Bueltmann | The Brexit Interview – Britain and the EU impact
- 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- 102 - Ian Farrar | Career Mapping & Goal Setting
- 103 - Caspar Berry | Risk Taking & Decision Making in Poker, Business & Life
- 105 - The Listeners! | Listeners Career Journeys
- 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- 110 - Davide Caervillin | How to win at Office Politics
- 114 - Pat Lynes | Teams as a Service
- 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- 117 - Ian Farrar | One Golden Nugget
- 120 - Ian Farrar | Get Accountable – 10 Tips to Seize the Way!
- 125 - Live Streaming Interviews | Newcastle Startup Week 2019
- 128 - Kathrine Switzer | Marathon Woman | Be Fearless
- 140 - Matthew Turner | The Anti Hustle
- 146 - Ian Farrar | Level Up Your Business & Career
- 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- 159 - Sharon MacArthur | Miss Menopause
- 165 - Kate Anderson | Teamwork & Culture Building
- 168 - Ramm & Risner | Manage Your Team & Thrill Your Clients
- 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- 180 - Adrienne Gibson | Transforming with Heart
- 184 - Gillian Fortune | How to Feel in Control
- 185 - Ray Spencer | Will the Show Go On?
- 192 - Dr Russell Thackeray | To Drive Change Through Your Organisation