Episode 168 - Geoff Ramm and Nigel Risner
Manage Your Team & Thrill Your Clients
Hosted by social evangelist Ian Farrar, the Head Zookeeper Nigel Risner and the inventor of Celebrity Service Geoff Ramm delivered a unique session on how to manage your team and thrill your clients whilst under lockdown.
Geoff Ramm and Nigel Risner are marketing royalty.
Forbes described Geoff as “a game changer’. Nigel is “unequivocally the very best speaker I have ever engaged” – Paul Surridge, Sight Care Group.
Geoff and Nigel had just finished travelling the world speaking to audiences of the fastest-growing accountancy firms ever.
Remote Ramm and Risner brought together two of the best and brightest marketing and motivational minds in a unique opportunity for your whole team to get a front row seat. Conferences with this content sell out quickly but our fully-virtual livestream means your entire team can join us for what was an engaging, entertaining and massively motivational session.
What better way to round off a month of lockdown than to watch this live and then follow it with a group call discussion with your team.
We are asking for donations to be made to Grace House if you loved this event.
If you enjoyed this episode with Geoff & Nigel, why not check out;
- Ep 12 – Sharon MacArthur | What Kind of a Leader are you?
- Ep 15 – Colin Macdonald | Games Commissioner at Channel 4
- Ep 16 - Lisa Spencer-Arnell | What's LOVE got to do with Leadership
- Ep 21 - Harry Baker | The Sunshine Kid - World Poetry Slam Champ
- Ep 26 - Jonathan Pfahl | Rockstar Mentoring
- Ep 31 - Adèle McLay | Stand Out. Get Noticed. Grow Your Business.
- Ep 33 - Matthew Turner | The Successful Mistake.
- Ep 35 - Nicki Morris | Business Stategy Planning.
- Ep 38 - Rasmus Ankersen | Talent & High Performance Culture
- Ep 39 - Alison Donaghey | Change Your Business Change the World
- Ep 42 & 43 - Geoff Thompson | Scaling a start-up company & becoming Chairman of your hometown football club
- Ep 46 - Nick Klisht | Company Culture
- Ep 47 - Lawrence Mitchell | Success Without Stress: How to Prevent Burnout & Build Resilience
- Ep 49 - Steve Shoulder | 90 Days To Profit. The secret weapon for business success
- Ep 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- Ep 54 - Robyn Crane | Make More Money, Help More People
- Ep 58 - Danusia Malina-Derben | Business Seduction: Sex Might Sell But Intimacy Wins
- Ep 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean startup, is it for you?
- Ep 61 - Linda smith | The Meanest Woman Alive
- Ep 65 - Shawn Anderson | Go The Extra Mile, Create That Better Life
- Ep 69 - Keith Walker | Reduce threat with an Innovation Culture
- Ep 70 - Sean Swarner | Redefine Impossible
- Ep 77 - Kyle Davies | The Answer Within, Managing Work Related Stress
- Ep 80 - Alex Ingham | How To Build & Run A Start-up Business
- Ep 83 - Louise Kennedy & Sharon MacArthur | International Women's Day
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 86 - Lucy Kendall | CEO of International Children's Charity COCO
- Ep 87 - Gary Fildes | LIVE Fireside Chat with Astronomer & Kielder Observatory Founder
- Ep 88 - Jill McKinney | LIVE Exploring the Digital Skills Gap
- Ep 92 - Tanja Bueltmann | The Brexit Interview – Britain and the EU impact
- Ep 94 - Dr. Laurie Rauch | Performance Under Pressure
- Ep 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- Ep 99 - Timo Bouldt | Five years & 250 employees later
- Ep 100 - Ray Spencer | The Centenary edition with Ray Spencer
- Ep 102 - Ian Farrar | Career Mapping & Goal Setting
- Ep 103 - Caspar Berry | Risk Taking & Decision Making in Poker, Business & Life
- Ep 105 - The Listeners! | Listeners Career Journeys
- Ep 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- Ep 110 - Davide Caervillin | How to win at Office Politics
- Ep 114 - Pat Lynes | Teams as a Service
- Ep 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- Ep 117 - Ian Farrar | One Golden Nugget
- Ep 120 - Ian Farrar | Get Accountable – 10 Tips to Seize the Way!
- Ep 124 - Conor McCarthy | Founding One Of Europe's Fastest Growing Startups
- Ep 125 - Live Streaming Interviews | Newcastle Startup Week 2019
- Ep 128 - Kathrine Switzer | Marathon Woman | Be Fearless
- Ep 130 - Ian & Friends | Launching Carpeway Leadership Group
- Ep 137 - Ian Farrar | Leaders; Things to Consider Before You Terminate A Position
- Ep 140 - Matthew Turner | The Anti Hustle
- Ep 142 - Glyn Davison | LIVE Fireside Chat
- Ep 146 - Ian Farrar | Level Up Your Business & Career
- Ep 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- Ep 159 - Sharon MacArthur | Miss Menopause
- Ep 165 - Kate Anderson | Teamwork & Culture Building
- Ep 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- Ep 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- Ep 180 - Adrienne Gibson | Transforming with Heart
- Ep 184 - Gillian Fortune | How to Feel in Control
- Ep 185 - Ray Spencer | Will the Show Go On?
- Ep 192 - Dr Russell Thackeray | To Drive Change Through Your Organisation