Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Episode 170 -Barney Waters | President of K-Swiss
Dominance & the need to niche
Ian Farrar LIVE streamed a conversation from the UK with LA based Barney Waters.
Barney is the President of K-Swiss, the American athletic shoe brand based in downtown Los Angeles.
The interview discussed;-
- Offers as a result of the decline in retail during Covid-19
- Seasonal stock
- Barneys career path
- Changes of ownership
- Sporting brand ambassadors
- Dominance and the need for a niche
- Youth idols, musicians and rappers
- Focussing on the entrepreneur
- Workplace outfits
- Company transparency
- Connecting with customers
- Personalising your brand
- What do you look for in an employee
- The number one thing you do for a great culture
- Overly Communicating
- Kenny powers viral campaign
- What makes a successful marketing campaign strategy
- How to target a heritage brand
- Entrepreneurship is a mindset
- Company Book Club
- Female Entrepreneurs
- Leaving your competitors size against them… the Judo Principle
The original video can be watched again on the respective social media platforms.
If you enjoyed this episode with Barney, why not check out episodes on;
- 1 – Dinah Bennett OBE | International Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- 4 – Darren Williams | From Dance Music To Hair Extensions
- 9 – Tom Hunt | Tales From The Dragon’s Den
- 18 - Heather Wilde | Entrepreneurship & Mentoring
- 19 - Stephanie Mulac | Entrepreneur? Don't BURN out!
- 20 - Hayley Quinn | Female Entrepreneurialism, Vlogging & Office Romances
- 23 - Danielle Tate | Elegant Entrepreneur: The Female Founders Guide to Starting & Growing Your First Company
- 25 - John Williams | Screw Work Break Free: How to Launch Your Own Money-Making Idea in 30 Days
- 32 - Louie La Vella | When Louie met Gaga.
- 33 - Matthew Turner | The Successful Mistake.
- 35 - Nicki Morris | Business Stategy Planning.
- 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- 48 - Nick Mann | How To Find Your Passion & Do What You Were Born To Do
- 49 - Steve Shoulder | 90 Days To Profit. The Secret Weapon For Business Success
- 52 - Connor Gillivan | Growing a college Amazon business into a successful enterprise.
- 54 - Robyn Crane | Make More Money, Help More People
- 57 - Jody Nichols | Academia to Entrepreneurship, a Software Start-up Journey.
- 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean Startup, Is It For You?
- 60 - Dustin Mathews | Can One Great Presentation Make You Rich?
- 62 - Irene Manson | Rise of the silver economy billions
- 64 - Jefferson Lilly | Mobile Home Park Investment Niche
- 66 - Paul Lancaster | Inspiring entrepreneurs through a citywide festival
- 71 - Paul Slater | Always Be Testing - Tales from a Start-up
- 73 - Doug Scott | The skinny on Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists
- 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- 80 - Alex Ingham | How To Build & Run A Start-up Business
- 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- 91 - Laura Foster | What exactly is a Scale Up Business?
- 96 - Richard Myers | Backing Entrepreneurs with Start-Up Loans
- 99 - Timo Bouldt | Five Years & 250 Employees Later
- 108 – Mugzy | Hip Hop Entrepreneurship
- 111 - Ric Drasin | The Golden Era of Bodybuilding
- 124 - Conor McCarthy | Founding one of Europe's fastest growing startups
- 129 - Cintel Global | Startup Safari NG | Founding an Emerging Tech Startup
- 135 - Ian & Panel | Life After University
- 148 - Ian & Panel | Q & A With Three Business Founders
- 162 - Phil Teasdale | Inspiration USA!
- 163 - Ashleigh King | Organising a TEDx Event & What Makes an Awesome Application
- 164 - Nicola Jayne Little | Running MINT Business Club
- 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- 169 - Laura Middleton | An eCommerce Business Journey
- 171 - Leon Howe | Business Incubator Benefits
- 174 - Paul Lancaster | Start Something New
- 175 - Deb McGargle | Understanding The World of Startups
- 179 - Martin Stout | Impact via a Leading Business & Lifestyle Magazine
- 181 - Rob Moore | The Disruptive Entrepreneur
- 182 - Helen Burgess | Little Cooks Co
- 186 - Tim Chicken | SubSea Craft | Advanced Maritime Technology
- 189 - Bryn Jones | How To Launch A Drinks Product