Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Episode 173 - Fundraiser Colin Plews
The Big Pink Dress
Ian chats with Colin Plews, we hear about;
- His original reason to fundraise for breast cancer awareness
- How he makes those amazing dresses himself
- Running in the dress and the weight
- The community of running fundraisers
- When Colin tripped over a dress and broke his toes in the London marathon!
Whist on lock-down because of the Covid-19 pandemic, Ian Farrar wanted to create something special for the listeners.
Ian live streamed (Facebook, YouTube & Twitter) for six hours on the 15th April 2020 and interviewed 12 of his friends back to back!
We have edited those videos and created bonus podcast episodes.
The original videos can be watched again on the respective social media platforms.
If you enjoyed this episode with Colin, why not check out episodes on;
Far North Sales & Marketing