Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Episode 177 Ann English | Why Most Ideas Die
Ann English is a Visual Communications expert and solution focused business coach. As the founder of Create Intrigue and The Visual Marketing Academy, creator of the VisionMapping™ process, renowned for her VisualDoodle™ style and inventor of The Metrognomes. She brings over 30 years experience of successfully delivered projects from concept to completion.
Ian and Ann Discuss;
- Transforming ideas into reality
- Why do ideas die
- Forget the word ‘BUT’
- Finding out about your passions
- Exploring ideas and being creative
- Embracing technology in lockdown
- The Metro Centre creative marketing
- Mentorship and connecting the dots
- Mindmapping and visualising
Whist on lock-down because of the Covid-19 pandemic, Ian Farrar wanted to create something special for the listeners.
We have edited those videos and created bonus podcast episodes.
The original videos can be watched again on the respective social media platforms.
If you enjoyed this episode with Ann, why not check out;
- Ep 27 - Geoffrey Moore | High Tech Marketing
- Ep 28 - Ted Rubin | Social Marketing Strategist
- Ep 36 - John Lagoudakis | Results Based Internet Marketing
- Ep 41 - Rachel Parker | Content Marketing
- Ep 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- Ep 48 - Nick Mann | How To Find Your Passion & Do What You Were Born To Do
- Ep 50 - Brian Fanzo | Disrupting the Digital Future with a Millennial Mindset
- Ep 52 - Connor Gillivan | Growing a college Amazon business into a successful enterprise.
- Ep 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- Ep 55 - Simon Middleton | Build A Brand In 30 Days
- Ep 62 - Irene Manson | Rise of the silver economy billions
- Ep 63 - Ian Farrar | How to deal with Email Unsubscribers
- Ep 67 - Suria Sparks | $10M Annual Sales Using Facebook Marketing Strategies
- Ep 68 - Heather Havenwood | Chatbot: Friend Or Foe
- Ep 78 - AJ Wilcox | Tips for Winning with LinkedIn Advertising
- Ep 82 - Sharon Bolt | Get Free Publicity Today
- Ep 90 - Jamie Hill | Facebook groups for creating sales leads
- Ep 95 - Deepak Shukla | Achieve More Leads & Boss the Rankings
- Ep 116 - Simon Middleton | Brand Is DEAD
- Ep 136 - Sharon Bolt | How to Tell Stories the Media Can't Resist
- Ep 141 - Ian Farrar | How to Get Featured on Podcasts
- Ep 153 - Michael Owen | Clothing Brand Founder | Always Wear Red
- Ep 167 - Geoff Ramm | Every Year, One Big Project
- Ep 172 - Pascal Fintoni | Visual Storytelling