Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Episode 182 Helen Burgess | Little Cooks Co
Having spent 10 years working in senior strategy roles across Government, including No.10 and Cabinet Office, Helen decided to retrain in her passion – nutrition – following the birth of her son in 2013.
Deploying her skills in research, Helen discovered that parents struggled most to find healthy snacks for their kids. Combined with a knowledge of just how powerful cooking can be in forming happy family memories, the idea for Little Cooks Co was born. A recipe box that gave time-poor parents everything they needed to cook something yummy with their children, and which also utilised Helen’s nutritional training to enhance and not hinder health.
Ian & Helen discuss;
- Working for the government
- Importance of nutrition
- The story of Little Cooks Co
- Small businesses supporting one another
- Why organic food is better for you
- Benefiting the environment
- Living a happier, healthier life
- The importance of eating 'real food'
- Faults with the government in terms of obesity
- The rollercoaster of being an entrepreneur