Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Episode 183 John Devitt | How to Respond to Change in the Marketplace
John Devitt is the CEO of Recovery4Life. Recovery4 life is a specialist drug, alcohol and mental health service that provides testing, training and treatment to businesses across all sectors in the North East and further afield.
An experienced leader, John has had a varied and successful career and has experience in working in a range of sectors and environments including, International Development (The British Council), Enterprise (PNE Group) and Substance Misuse and Primary Care (Counted4). Most recently he has been supporting businesses with Covid-19 testing with profits from tests going into the 20/20 fund to support essential community services working with vulnerable people.
He is passionate about making a positive impact on people’s lives and the wider community and strongly believes in the importance of personal enterprise.
Ian & John discuss;
- Working with essential services in preparation for post-lockdown
- Addiction issues
- Mental health
- The fear of returning to work
- Testing of Covid-19
- The importance of remembering and reinforcing procedures
- Putting a plan in place for the return of work
Whist on lock-down because of the Covid-19 pandemic, Ian Farrar wanted to create something special for the listeners.
Ian live streamed (Facebook, YouTube & Twitter) for 3 hours on the 19th June 2020 and interviewed 6 of his friends back to back!
We have edited those videos and created bonus podcast episodes.
The original videos can be watched again on the respective social media platforms.
If you enjoyed this episode with John, why not check out episodes on;
- 19 - Stephanie Mulac | Entrepreneur? Don't BURN out!
- 47 - Lawrence Mitchell | Success Without Stress
- 76 - Ian Farrar 2018 Update | Goal Setting
- 77 - Kyle Davies | Managing Work Related Stress
- 94 - Dr. Laurie Rauch | Performance under pressure
- 184 - Gillian Fortune | How to Feel in Control
- 188 - Polly Brennan & John Mew | Mental Fitness
- 192 - Dr Russell Thackeray | To Drive Change Through Your Organisation