Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Episode 185 Ray Spencer | Will the Show Go On?
Ray Spencer is the Executive Director of the Customs House. It was established in 1848 in South Shields.
The building comprises a theatre of 441 seats, a 145 seat studio, a gallery, a restaurant, a bar, a box-office and a community room that holds 100 people.
Covid-19 is an existential threat to Britain’s theatres.
They must survive with little to no income until audiences return.
Ian & Ray discuss;
- Welcoming people back into the workplace
- Return of the pantomimes
- Winning the Great British Panto award
- Anxiety and our brain's reaction to change
- Switching off and feeling positive
- Being able to see family again
Whist on lock-down because of the Covid-19 pandemic, Ian Farrar wanted to create something special for the listeners.
Ian live streamed (Facebook, YouTube & Twitter) for 3 hours on the 19th June 2020 and interviewed 6 of his friends back to back!
We have edited those videos and created bonus podcast episodes.
The original videos can be watched again on the respective social media platforms.
If you enjoyed this episode with Ray, why not check out episodes on;
- 12 – Sharon MacArthur | What Kind of a Leader are you?
- 15 – Colin Macdonald | Games Commissioner at Channel 4
- 21 - Harry Baker | The Sunshine Kid - World Poetry Slam Champ
- 38 - Rasmus Ankersen | Talent & High Performance Culture
- 39 - Alison Donaghey | Change Your Business Change the World
- 46 - Nick Klisht | Company Culture
- 47 - Lawrence Mitchell | Success Without Stress: How to Prevent Burnout & Build Resilience
- 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- 58 - Danusia Malina-Derben | Business Seduction: Sex Might Sell But Intimacy Wins
- 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean startup, is it for you?
- 61 - Linda smith | The Meanest Woman Alive
- 65 - Shawn Anderson | Go The Extra Mile, Create That Better Life
- 69 - Keith Walker | Reduce threat with an Innovation Culture
- 70 - Sean Swarner | Redefine Impossible
- 77 - Kyle Davies | The Answer Within, Managing Work Related Stress
- 83 - Louise Kennedy & Sharon MacArthur | International Women's Day
- 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- 92 - Tanja Bueltmann | The Brexit Interview – Britain and the EU impact
- 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- 102 - Ian Farrar | Career Mapping & Goal Setting
- 103 - Caspar Berry | Risk Taking & Decision Making in Poker, Business & Life
- 105 - The Listeners! | Listeners Career Journeys
- 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- 110 - Davide Caervillin | How to win at Office Politics
- 114 - Pat Lynes | Teams as a Service
- 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- 117 - Ian Farrar | One Golden Nugget
- 120 - Ian Farrar | Get Accountable – 10 Tips to Seize the Way!
- 125 - Live Streaming Interviews | Newcastle Startup Week 2019
- 128 - Kathrine Switzer | Marathon Woman | Be Fearless
- 140 - Matthew Turner | The Anti Hustle
- 146 - Ian Farrar | Level Up Your Business & Career
- 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- 159 - Sharon MacArthur | Miss Menopause
- 165 - Kate Anderson | Teamwork & Culture Building
- 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- 168 - Ramm & Risner | Manage Your Team & Thrill Your Clients
- 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- 180 - Adrienne Gibson | Transforming with Heart
- 184 - Gillian Fortune | How to Feel in Control
- 192 - Dr Russell Thackeray | To Drive Change Through Your Organisation