Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Far North Sales & Marketing
Episode 187 Saray Khumalo | Award-Winning Mountaineer
Saray Khumalo is an award-winning mountaineer, the first black African woman to Summit Everest and ski to the South Pole. As well as having over 18 years’ experience as a business executive in eCommerce within the financial services industry. She is also the founder of #Summitswithapurpose an initiative which she has used to raise over R1.8 million towards literacy and education.
In addition to this, Saray is a motivational speaker and transformational coach who uses her journey as a mountaineer and executive to nudge coachable individuals and teams into peak performance. She believes that the sky is not the limit and we should therefore all aim higher than the sky in everything as we change the narrative for the next generation. Above all, she is on a quest to complete the Explorer Grand Slam, a challenge that has only been completed by 67 people around the world.
Ian & Saray discuss;
- Training to be a part of the Explorers Grand Slam
- The journey to summit Everest
- Founding ‘Summits with a purpose’
- Saray’s charity work for education
- Opening library’s for children in South Africa
- Her Everest experience
- Skiing the South Pole
- Balancing work life with being a mother & adventurer
Ian live streamed (Facebook, YouTube & Twitter) for 2 hours on the 24th July 2020 and interviewed 3 speakers back to back!
We have edited those videos and created bonus podcast episodes.
The original videos can be watched again on the respective social media platforms.
If you enjoyed this episode with Saray, why not check out episodes on;
- 3 – Brad Burton | Business Motivational Speaker
- 10 - Taz Thornton | Extreme Empowerment
- 21 - Harry Baker | The Sunshine Kid - World Poetry Slam Champ
- 76 - Ian Farrar 2018 Update | Goal Setting
- 83 - Louise Kennedy & Sharon MacArthur | International Women's Day
- 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- 102 - Ian Farrar | Career Mapping & Goal Setting
- 105 - The Listeners! | Listeners Career Journeys
- 107 - Ian Farrar | Volunteering for You & Your Community
- 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- 111 - Ric Drasin | The Golden Era of Bodybuilding
- 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- 120 - Ian Farrar | Get Accountable – 10 Tips to Seize the Way!
- 123 - Ian Farrar & Rob O'Donahue | Ian is interviewed for the 1% Better Podcast Show
- 126 - Brad Burton | NSW Bonus | Day One
- 133 - Ian Farrar | Fuel Your Fire, Come Back Stronger
- 147 - Ash Dykes | Mission Yangtze
- 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- 155 - Richard Tubb | Journaling for Success
- 156 - Sarah Crimmens | Foundation: Gratitude & The Universe
- 160 - Alfie Joey | Changing Lanes
- 167 - Geoff Ramm | Every Year, One Big Project
- 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- 188 - Polly Brennan & John Mew | Mental Fitness
- 194 – Tony Robinson OBE | The Role of Micro Business in the World of Business Innovation
- 195 - Dave Lee | Celebration of International Podcast Day
- 14 - James Ketchell | The Ultimate Triathlon - Climb, Row, Cycle
- 29 - Ash Dykes | World Record Holding Adventurer
- 70 - Sean Swarner | Redefine Impossible
- 113 - Anon & Ian Farrar | Punking Marvel
- 121 - Anon & Ian Farrar | Marvel Victory
- 128 - Kathrine Switzer | Marathon Woman | Be Fearless
- 139 - Caspar Craven | Where the Magic Happens
- 143 & 144- Ann Cleeves | LIVE Interview and Q & A
- 150 - Cathy O'Dowd | Do What Has Never Been Done Before
- 158 - Emma Lewell-Buck | MP for South Shields