Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Episode 188 Polly Brennan & John Mew | Mental Fitness
Hear the story of Polly Brennan & John Mew.
John is a military veteran, Ex forces PTI and Field Gunner who was on HMS Coventry 38 Years ago when she was bombed and sank in 20 min. As well as this, he is an advocate for mental health and a dedicated fundraiser.
John is joined by his friend Polly Brennan, founder of Adventurous Coaching & creator of The Mental Fitness Kitbag™ Model. Polly teaches strategies to strengthen mental health & wellbeing.
Ian Farrar, Polly Brennan & John Mew discuss;
- Mental fitness - managing our mental health
- Having a 'mental kit bag'
- Challenges they've faced
- Coping with PTSD
- Turning challenges into opportunities
- The importance of surrounding yourself with positive people
- John's poem
Whist on lock-down because of the Covid-19 pandemic, Ian Farrar wanted to create something special for the listeners.
Ian live streamed (Facebook, YouTube & Twitter) for 3 hours on the 19th June 2020 and interviewed 6 of his friends back to back!
We have edited those videos and created bonus podcast episodes.
The original videos can be watched again on the respective social media platforms.
If you enjoyed this episode with Polly & John, why not check out episodes on;
- 3 – Brad Burton | Business Motivational Speaker
- 10 - Taz Thornton | Extreme Empowerment
- 14 - James Ketchell | The Ultimate Triathlon - Climb, Row, Cycle
- 21 - Harry Baker | The Sunshine Kid - World Poetry Slam Champ
- 29 - Ash Dykes | World Record Holding Adventurer
- 70 - Sean Swarner | Redefine Impossible
- 83 - Louise Kennedy & Sharon MacArthur | International Women's Day
- 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- 102 - Ian Farrar | Career Mapping & Goal Setting
- 105 - The Listeners! | Listeners Career Journeys
- 107 - Ian Farrar | Volunteering for You & Your Community
- 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- 111 - Ric Drasin | The Golden Era of Bodybuilding
- 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- 120 - Ian Farrar | Get Accountable – 10 Tips to Seize the Way!
- 123 - Ian Farrar & Rob O'Donahue | Ian is interviewed for the 1% Better Podcast Show
- 126 - Brad Burton | NSW Bonus | Day One
- 133 - Ian Farrar | Fuel Your Fire, Come Back Stronger
- 139 - Caspar Craven | Where the Magic Happens
- 147 - Ash Dykes | Mission Yangtze
- 150 - Cathy O'Dowd | Do What Has Never Been Done Before
- 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- 155 - Richard Tubb | Journaling for Success
- 156 - Sarah Crimmens | Foundation: Gratitude & The Universe
- 160 - Alfie Joey | Changing Lanes
- 167 - Geoff Ramm | Every Year, One Big Project
- 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- 187 - Saray Khumalo | Award Winning Mountaineer
- 194 – Tony Robinson OBE | The Role of Micro Business in the World of Business Innovation
- 195 - Dave Lee | Celebration of International Podcast Day
- 19 - Stephanie Mulac | Entrepreneur? Don't BURN out!
- 47 - Lawrence Mitchell | Success Without Stress
- 76 - Ian Farrar 2018 Update | Goal Setting
- 77 - Kyle Davies | Managing Work Related Stress
- 94 - Dr. Laurie Rauch | Performance under pressure
- 183 - John Devitt | How to Respond to a Change in the Marketplace
- 184 - Gillian Fortune | How to Feel in Control
- 192 - Dr Russell Thackeray | To Drive Change Through Your Organisation