Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Episode 191 Phil M Jones | Exactly What to Say, Where to Start & How to Sell
Phil entered the world of business at the tender age of 14. With nothing more than a bucket and sponge, he went from single-handedly washing cars at weekends to hiring a fleet of friends working on his behalf, resulting in him earning more than his teachers by the time he was 15.
He took everything he had learnt about leadership, sales and business growth from his previous roles, and created a one-day workshop, where he trained over 2,500 people in his founding year before eventually licensing his training to the UK, Switzerland, Australia and New Zealand.
Ian & Phil discuss;
- Writing his books
- Business impact from lock-down
- His business in helping other businesses
- Difference in being a speaker from lock-down
- How to sell
- Dealing with budgets that don’t fit your price
- Putting a price on the services you offer
- How technology has changed and how to adapt
- Making yourself a convenient choice
Ian live streamed (Facebook, YouTube & Twitter) with World Leading Sales Trainer, Phil Jones!
If you enjoyed this episode with Phil, why not check out episodes on;
- 24 - Mike Mirarchi | Sales Wisdom from a Toilet Paper Salesman
- 25 - John Williams | Screw Work Break Free: How to Launch Your Own Money-Making Idea in 30 Days
- 56 - Marshall Sylver | Sell with Irresistible Influence
- 72 - Jeff Koser | How to find your perfect Sales Prospect
- 81 - Ian Farrar | Sales Thoughts from Ian's Indian Travels
- 98 - Mike Lever | 4 Key Sales Ingredients
- 101 - Nevil Tynemouth | Is Your Customer Journey Broken?
- 104 - Invest South Tyneside & ISM Panel | The Future of Technology in Selling
- 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- 119 - Mike Lever | Want More Customers? Get The Fundamentals Right
- 178 - Anthony Stears | How to Perfect Your Approach
Far North Sales & Marketing