Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Episode 192 Dr Russell Thackeray | How To Drive Change Through Your Organisation
Dr Russell Thackeray works with leaders and their organisations to achieve enhanced performance and results. By aligning culture, leadership and people, he can spark, design and embed change that creates organisational resilience. Resulting in a reduction of personal 'drama' and an increase in mental and emotional personal resilience. Improvement and accountability of process, relationships, finances and systems is achieved, as is a reduction in burnout for both the organisation and the individual.
In addition to this, Russell has an interesting and colourful background and can draw on his experiences in the Arts, working as a professional musician in London’s West End, and as an entrepreneur, consultant, CEO, NED, Operations Manager and investor. This breadth of experience of business and life is utilised in his fast paced, impactful and engaging workshops and presentations as well as in the strategies and skills he delivers to improve performance and deliver change.
Dr Russell Thackeray has also written for a range of journals and publications. These include; Oprah Magazine, Business Success Magazine and has guested on many podcasts including Just Get Started, The Sales Engagement Podcast, Beyond The Bars, Let’s Talk Sales, The US at Work and Sales Pop. He also runs a successful podcast called Resilience Unravelled, a series of informative interviews with a wide range of guests discussing interesting and diverse subjects.
Ian & Russell discuss;
- What is resilience?
- The concept of 'bouncing forward'
- How hypnotherapy dovetail into the corporate world
- How to overcome burnout
- Importance of men's mental health
- Productivity is key!
- How to approach a poor leader
- What makes a good boss
If you enjoyed this episode with Russell, why not check out;
- Ep 12 – Sharon MacArthur | What Kind of a Leader are you?
- Ep 15 – Colin Macdonald | Games Commissioner at Channel 4
- Ep 19 - Stephanie Mulac | Entrepreneur? Don't BURN out!
- Ep 21 - Harry Baker | The Sunshine Kid - World Poetry Slam Champ
- Ep 38 - Rasmus Ankersen | Talent & High Performance Culture
- Ep 39 - Alison Donaghey | Change Your Business Change the World
- Ep 46 - Nick Klisht | Company Culture
- Ep 47 - Lawrence Mitchell | Success Without Stress
- Ep 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- Ep 58 - Danusia Malina-Derben | Business Seduction: Sex Might Sell But Intimacy Wins
- Ep 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean startup, is it for you?
- Ep 61 - Linda smith | The Meanest Woman Alive
- Ep 65 - Shawn Anderson | Go The Extra Mile, Create That Better Life
- Ep 69 - Keith Walker | Reduce threat with an Innovation Culture
- Ep 70 - Sean Swarner | Redefine Impossible
- Ep 76 - Ian Farrar 2018 Update | Goal Setting
- Ep 77 - Kyle Davies | Managing Work Related Stress
- Ep 83 - Louise Kennedy & Sharon MacArthur | International Women's Day
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 92 - Tanja Bueltmann | The Brexit Interview – Britain and the EU impact
- Ep 94 - Dr. Laurie Rauch | Performance under pressure
- Ep 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- Ep 102 - Ian Farrar | Career Mapping & Goal Setting
- Ep 103 - Caspar Berry | Risk Taking & Decision Making in Poker, Business & Life
- Ep 105 - The Listeners! | Listeners Career Journeys
- Ep 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- Ep 110 - Davide Caervillin | How to win at Office Politics
- Ep 114 - Pat Lynes | Teams as a Service
- Ep 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- Ep 117 - Ian Farrar | One Golden Nugget
- Ep 120 - Ian Farrar | Get Accountable – 10 Tips to Seize the Way!
- Ep 125 - Live Streaming Interviews | Newcastle Startup Week 2019
- Ep 128 - Kathrine Switzer | Marathon Woman | Be Fearless
- Ep 140 - Matthew Turner | The Anti Hustle
- Ep 146 - Ian Farrar | Level Up Your Business & Career
- Ep 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- Ep 159 - Sharon MacArthur | Miss Menopause
- Ep 165 - Kate Anderson | Teamwork & Culture Building
- Ep 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- Ep 168 - Ramm & Risner | Manage Your Team & Thrill Your Clients
- Ep 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- Ep 180 - Adrienne Gibson | Transforming with Heart
- Ep 183 - John Devitt | How to Respond to a Change in the Marketplace
- Ep 184 - Gillian Fortune | How to Feel in Control
- Ep 185 - Ray Spencer | Will the Show Go On?
- Ep 188 - Polly Brennan & John Mew | Mental Fitness
Russell's Podcast - Resilience Unravelled.