Far North Sales & Marketing Consultancy are all-encompassing Business Development specialists, our aim is growth, your growth.
We understand that the overhead of permanent experienced members of a team may be a step too far, maybe you would like to take a product to market, run a fresh pair of eyes over the sales process or just get over a lean period, we can help.
Episode 205 Adam Brown | How to Wrap Your Arms Around Your Team
Ian recently met Adam Brown, director in The Healthcare Insurance Group, and had his eyes open to the world of employee health benefits for ourselves and our teams. This is such an important topic that’s becoming increasingly relevant right now.
He wants to highlight this to you the audience. Whether sole trader, micro biz, SME and beyond. Ian believes you will take something away from this discussion.
Adam gave us the low down on:-
- Death in service
- Key man cover
- Private health care
- Employee Assistance Programmes
Ian & Adam discuss topics like;
- What things you can put in place for your staff
- Help you can get for addictions, abuse & mental health
- Employee assistance programmes
- What you could offer that competitors don’t
- Group life cover
- Importance of having death in service
- Cash plans
- Being able to claim back money from dentist & optical
- Key man cover
- Having a private, virtual GP
- Finding the cheapest available option
- THIG reviewing current policies free of charge
If you enjoyed this episode with Adam, why not check out episodes on;
- 12 – Sharon MacArthur | What Kind of a Leader are you?
- 15 – Colin Macdonald | Games Commissioner at Channel 4
- 21 - Harry Baker | The Sunshine Kid - World Poetry Slam Champ
- 38 - Rasmus Ankersen | Talent & High Performance Culture
- 39 - Alison Donaghey | Change Your Business Change the World
- 46 - Nick Klisht | Company Culture
- 47 - Lawrence Mitchell | Success Without Stress: How to Prevent Burnout & Build Resilience
- 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- 58 - Danusia Malina-Derben | Business Seduction: Sex Might Sell But Intimacy Wins
- 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean startup, is it for you?
- 61 - Linda smith | The Meanest Woman Alive
- 65 - Shawn Anderson | Go The Extra Mile, Create That Better Life
- 69 - Keith Walker | Reduce threat with an Innovation Culture
- 70 - Sean Swarner | Redefine Impossible
- 77 - Kyle Davies | The Answer Within, Managing Work Related Stress
- 83 - Louise Kennedy & Sharon MacArthur | International Women's Day
- 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- 92 - Tanja Bueltmann | The Brexit Interview – Britain and the EU impact
- 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- 102 - Ian Farrar | Career Mapping & Goal Setting
- 103 - Caspar Berry | Risk Taking & Decision Making in Poker, Business & Life
- 105 - The Listeners! | Listeners Career Journeys
- 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- 110 - Davide Caervillin | How to win at Office Politics
- 114 - Pat Lynes | Teams as a Service
- 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- 117 - Ian Farrar | One Golden Nugget
- 120 - Ian Farrar | Get Accountable – 10 Tips to Seize the Way!
- 125 - Live Streaming Interviews | Newcastle Startup Week 2019
- 128 - Kathrine Switzer | Marathon Woman | Be Fearless
- 140 - Matthew Turner | The Anti Hustle
- 146 - Ian Farrar | Level Up Your Business & Career
- 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- 159 - Sharon MacArthur | Miss Menopause
- 165 - Kate Anderson | Teamwork & Culture Building
- 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- 168 - Ramm & Risner | Manage Your Team & Thrill Your Clients
- 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- 180 - Adrienne Gibson | Transforming with Heart
- 184 - Gillian Fortune | How to Feel in Control
- 185 - Ray Spencer | Will the Show Go On?
- 192 - Dr Russell Thackeray | To Drive Change Through Your Organisation
- 200 - Celebration | LIVE Q&A with Chris Donovan
- 201 - Carl Buckley | Lead Well, Live Well