i2B Connect - Purchase to Pay software
Are you fed up of emailing and phoning suppliers, chasing payments and often chasing your own tail? Do you find you have plenty of whizzy systems in place already, but not one that takes the fine art of chasing, communicating updates and keeping things moving?
i2B Connect provides a streamlined approach to your supply chain management. Offering full transparency, accurate real time information from any device at any time, all securely within the cloud. Experience the Purchase to Pay system used by leading brands around the globe by signing up for a free trial today at www.i2b-online.com
Episode 009 - Tom Hunt
Tales from the Dragon's Den
Tom is the founder of Virtual Valley - Hire An Awesome Virtual Assistant In 5 Minutes And 7 Clicks.
Ian and Tom discuss:-
- Selling men's leggings via ebay, market stall then...
- Dragons' Den, the process and experience
- Online Business & Marketing
If you enjoyed this episode with Tom, why not check out;
- Ep 1 – Dinah Bennett OBE | International Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Ep 4 – Darren Williams | From Dance Music To Hair Extensions
- Ep 18 - Heather Wilde | Entrepreneurship & Mentoring
- Ep 19 - Stephanie Mulac | Entrepreneur? Don't BURN out!
- Ep 20 - Hayley Quinn | Female Entrepreneurialism, Vlogging & Office Romances
- Ep 23 - Danielle Tate | Elegant Entrepreneur: The Female Founders Guide to Starting & Growing Your First Company
- Ep 25 - John Williams | Screw Work Break Free: How to Launch Your Own Money-Making Idea in 30 Days
- Ep 32 - Louie La Vella | When Louie met Gaga.
- Ep 33 - Matthew Turner | The Successful Mistake.
- Ep 35 - Nicki Morris | Business Stategy Planning.
- Ep 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- Ep 48 - Nick Mann | How To Find Your Passion & Do What You Were Born To Do
- Ep 49 - Steve Shoulder | 90 Days To Profit. The Secret Weapon For Business Success
- Ep 52 - Connor Gillivan | Growing a college Amazon business into a successful enterprise.
- Ep 54 - Robyn Crane | Make More Money, Help More People
- Ep 57 - Jody Nichols | Academia to Entrepreneurship, a Software Start-up Journey.
- Ep 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean Startup, Is It For You?
- Ep 60 - Dustin Mathews | Can One Great Presentation Make You Rich?
- Ep 62 - Irene Manson | Rise of the silver economy billions
- Ep 64 - Jefferson Lilly | Mobile Home Park Investment Niche
- Ep 66 - Paul Lancaster | Inspiring entrepreneurs through a citywide festival
- Ep 71 - Paul Slater | Always Be Testing - Tales from a Start-up
- Ep 73 - Doug Scott | The skinny on Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists
- Ep 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- Ep 80 - Alex Ingham | How To Build & Run A Start-up Business
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 91 - Laura Foster | What exactly is a Scale Up Business?
- Ep 96 - Richard Myers | Backing Entrepreneurs with Start-Up Loans
- Ep 99 - Timo Bouldt | Five Years & 250 Employees Later
- Ep 108 – Mugzy | Hip Hop Entrepreneurship
- Ep 111 - Ric Drasin | The Golden Era of Bodybuilding
- Ep 124 - Conor McCarthy | Founding one of Europe's fastest growing startups
- Ep 129 - Cintel Global | Startup Safari NG | Founding an Emerging Tech Startup
- Ep 135 - Ian & Panel | Life After University
- Ep 148 - Ian & Panel | Q & A With Three Business Founders
- Ep 162 - Phil Teasdale | Inspiration USA!
- Ep 163 - Ashleigh King | Organising a TEDx Event & What Makes an Awesome Application
- Ep 164 - Nicola Jayne Little | Running MINT Business Club
- Ep 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- Ep 169 - Laura Middleton | An eCommerce Business Journey
- Ep 170 - Barney Waters | President of K-Swiss
- Ep 171 - Leon Howe | Business Incubator Benefits
- Ep 174 - Paul Lancaster | Start Something New
- Ep 175 - Deb McGargle | Understanding The World of Startups
- Ep 179 - Martin Stout | Impact via a Leading Business & Lifestyle Magazine
- Ep 181 - Rob Moore | The Disruptive Entrepreneur
- Ep 182 - Helen Burgess | Little Cooks Co
- Ep 186 - Tim Chicken | SubSea Craft | Advanced Maritime Technology
- Ep 189 - Bryn Jones | How To Launch A Drinks Product
- Ep 193 - Elise Lane | Crowdfunding Tyneside's First Urban Winery
"You have to take complete responsibility for your education,
that's the only way you can become a full time entrepreneur."
- Tom Hunt