Far North - Sales, Marketing, Technology
Are you looking to enter new markets? Launch a new business, product or service? Maybe introduce a new revenue stream?
Far North is an all-encompassing Business Development Consultancy. We aim to fulfil your growth potential by reviewing your existing business strategy or developing a new, bespoke business model.
Far North Sales & Marketing
Episode 013 - Marco Camisani Calzolari
Marco has been involved in the Internet sector since 1994 as an Entrepreneur, Digital Activist, Academic Lecturer, Digital Designer, Researcher in Digital Communication, Keynote Speaker and Book Writer.
He lives in London and has founded several successful digital companies, both in B2B and B2C areas, like Megashouts.org, Livepetitions.org and Speakage.co.uk
As a book writer he has authored: “Pronto Soccorso Digitale” published by Hoepli; “Il Mondo Digitale” (The Digital World) published by Mondadori; “Escape from Facebook” and “Impresa 4.0”, published by Pearson / Financial Times. He is a contributor to many magazines, radio and television channels with regard to digital culture topics.
At Brunel University London he is Affiliated Practitioner Researcher at the Centre for Culture Media & Regulation (CCMR). He is Contract Professor in Business Digital Communication at University of Pavia. Judge and Mentor for UKTI and one of the main promoters of the digital culture in Italy, he promotes and participates actively in a large number of initiatives.
Ian and Marco Camisani Calzolari discuss:-
- Online Activism
- Social Media
Marco can be found at http://camisanicalzolari.com/en/
If you enjoyed this episode with Marco, why not check out;
- Ep 8 – Darren Jobling | Advanced 3D Car Configuration Technology
- Ep 15 – Colin Macdonald | Games Commissioner at Channel 4
- Ep 17 - Peter Robinson | Kids Entertainment & Gaming
- Ep 22 - Emma Kaye | Africa's Digital Distribution Platform, Bozza
- Ep 30 - Antonio García Martinez | Inside the Silicon Valley Money Machine
- Ep 34 - Scott Gombar | SEO Uncovered.
- Ep 36 - John Lagoudakis | Results Based Internet Marketing
- Ep 41 - Rachel Parker | Content Marketing
- Ep 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- Ep 50 - Brian Fanzo | Disrupting the Digital Future with a Millennial Mindset
- Ep 51 - Geoff Ramm | Next Level Customer Service & Marketing
- Ep 57 - Jody Nichols | Academia to Entrepreneurship, a Software Start-up Journey.
- Ep 67 - Suria Sparks | $10M Annual Sales Using Facebook Marketing Strategies
- Ep 68 - Heather Havenwood | Chatbot: Friend Or Foe
- Ep 71 - Paul Slater | Always Be Testing - Tales from a Start-up
- Ep 73 - Doug Scott | The skinny on Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists
- Ep 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- Ep 78 - AJ Wilcox | Tips for Winning with LinkedIn Advertising
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 85 - Amy Wan | Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Smart Contracts 101
- Ep 87 - Gary Fildes | LIVE Fireside Chat with Astronomer & Kielder Observatory Founder
- Ep 88 - Jill McKinney | LIVE Exploring the Digital Skills Gap
- Ep 90 - Jamie Hill | Facebook Groups For Creating Sales Leads
- Ep 95 - Deepak Shukla | Achieve More Leads & Boss the Rankings
- Ep 118 - Jim Mawdsley | CEO of the UK's Leading Music Sector Development Agency
- Ep 129 - Cintel Global | Startup Safari NG | Founding an Emerging Tech Startup
- Ep 131 - Startup Safari NG | The World of XR
- Ep 132 - Ian Farrar with Grant Murray | Foreign Currency Trading
- Ep 149 - Ian & Panel | Life App North | App Development Insights
- Ep 154 - Simon Briton | Digital Transformation in R&D Tax
- Ep 186 - Tim Chicken | SubSea Craft | Advanced Maritime Technology
"It's the time of verticality"
- Marco Camisani Calzolari