Are you looking to enter new markets?
Launch a new business, product or service?
Maybe introduce a new revenue stream?
Far North is an all-encompassing Business Development Consultancy. We aim to fulfil your growth potential by reviewing your existing business strategy or developing a new, bespoke business model.
Episode 016 - Lisa Spencer-Arnell
What's LOVE got to do with Leadership
How many magnificent leaders do you know?
Lisa's mission is to see far more of them & to change the energy from fear and surviving to love, compassion & trust. Imagine what it would be like if you loved going to work every day, if your team loved working for you, if your clients loved doing business with you, if your audiences/participants/people loved being connected to/led by you?
Imagine the possibilities and the extra-ordinary results available to you. People leading with more Courage, Compassion & Spirit is what gets Lisa out of bed every day.
Ian and Lisa Spencer-Arnell discuss:-
- Multiple Braining – aligning your 3 brains for success – head, heart & gut
- What's Love got to do with Leadership? (are you leading from fear or love & compassion) Fear kills creativity, motivation, engagement, possibilities, relationships, results, profit & has people be in survival mode.
- What's it like to meet you? - you're having an impact all of the time whether you're conscious of it or not. What impact do you intend to have and what is the impact that is felt by others? How closely matched are the two? How does it feel to be around you? Do you know?
Lisa can be found at ccs-coaching.co.uk/
Lisa's Recommended Reading
Making a Difference is at the heart of what we do and here’s an example of how we’re working with young people to grow self-esteem, belief and confidence. Children are our future – tomorrow’s leaders!
If you enjoyed this episode with Lisa, why not check out;
- Ep 12 – Sharon MacArthur | What Kind of a Leader are you?
- Ep 26 - Jonathan Pfahl | Rockstar Mentoring
- Ep 31 - Adèle McLay | Stand Out. Get Noticed. Grow Your Business.
- Ep 33 - Matthew Turner | The Successful Mistake.
- Ep 35 - Nicki Morris | Business Stategy Planning.
- Ep 38 - Rasmus Ankersen | Talent & High Performance Culture
- Ep 42 & 43 - Geoff Thompson | Scaling a start-up company & becoming Chairman of your hometown football club
- Ep 49 - Steve Shoulder | 90 Days To Profit. The secret weapon for business success
- Ep 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- Ep 54 - Robyn Crane | Make More Money, Help More People
- Ep 58 - Danusia Malina-Derben | Business Seduction: Sex Might Sell But Intimacy Wins
- Ep 61 - Linda smith | The Meanest Woman Alive
- Ep 69 - Keith Walker | Reduce threat with an Innovation Culture
- Ep 80 - Alex Ingham | How To Build & Run A Start-up Business
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 86 - Lucy Kendall | CEO of International Children's Charity COCO
- Ep 87 - Gary Fildes | LIVE Fireside Chat with Astronomer & Kielder Observatory Founder
- Ep 88 - Jill McKinney | LIVE Exploring the Digital Skills Gap
- Ep 94 - Dr. Laurie Rauch | Performance Under Pressure
- Ep 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- Ep 99 - Timo Bouldt | Five years & 250 employees later
- Ep 100 - Ray Spencer | The Centenary edition with Ray Spencer
- Ep 110 - Davide Caervillin | How to win at Office Politics
- Ep 114 - Pat Lynes | Teams as a Service
- Ep 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- Ep 117 - Ian Farrar | One Golden Nugget
- Ep 124 - Conor McCarthy | Founding One Of Europe's Fastest Growing Startups
- Ep 130 - Ian & Friends | Launching Carpeway Leadership Group
- Ep 137 - Ian Farrar | Leaders; Things to Consider Before You Terminate A Position
- Ep 142 - Glyn Davison | LIVE Fireside Chat
- Ep 146 - Ian Farrar | Level Up Your Business & Career
- Ep 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- Ep 159 - Sharon MacArthur | Miss Menopause
- Ep 165 - Kate Anderson | Teamwork & Culture Building
- Ep 168 - Ramm & Risner | Manage Your Team & Thrill Your Clients
- Ep 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- Ep 180 - Adrienne Gibson | Transforming with Heart
"I believe there is buried treasure in every one of us"
- Lisa Spencer-Arnell