Newarc multi-process welding units
Newarc Ltd , a designer and manufacturer of inverter welding power sources was established over 40 years ago and has grown its national and international markets by supplying the Oil & Gas, infructructure, shipbuilding and general fabrication sectors with welding power sources. The main areas which we export to include the Middle East ( UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar); Far East ( Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia) and Caspian Region ( Azerbaijan).
Episode 017 - Peter Robinson
Kids Entertainment & Gaming
Pete is an experienced consultant, specialising in new technology, kids entertainment, ethical marketing to kids and education (and where possible screwing all those things together).
Within his role at Dubit, Pete has developed a firm knowledge of young people, their attitudes and behaviour, with a strong focus on media consumption and how it is evolving.
Pete is a regular speaker at research and kids entertainment conferences on topics such as emerging technology, social media, video consumption, entertainment brand strategy and wider children's media habits.
Ian Farrar and Peter Robinson discuss:-
- YouTube Kids
- Ethical Marketing
- Coding for Kids
- Gaming Habits
If you enjoyed this episode with Peter, why not check out;
- Ep 8 – Darren Jobling | Advanced 3D Car Configuration Technology
- Ep 13 – Marco Camisani Calzolari | Online Activism
- Ep 15 – Colin Macdonald | Games Commissioner at Channel 4
- Ep 22 - Emma Kaye | Africa's Digital Distribution Platform, Bozza
- Ep 30 - Antonio García Martinez | Inside the Silicon Valley Money Machine
- Ep 34 - Scott Gombar | SEO Uncovered.
- Ep 36 - John Lagoudakis | Results Based Internet Marketing
- Ep 41 - Rachel Parker | Content Marketing
- Ep 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- Ep 50 - Brian Fanzo | Disrupting the Digital Future with a Millennial Mindset
- Ep 51 - Geoff Ramm | Next Level Customer Service & Marketing
- Ep 57 - Jody Nichols | Academia to Entrepreneurship, a Software Start-up Journey.
- Ep 67 - Suria Sparks | $10M Annual Sales Using Facebook Marketing Strategies
- Ep 68 - Heather Havenwood | Chatbot: Friend Or Foe
- Ep 71 - Paul Slater | Always Be Testing - Tales from a Start-up
- Ep 73 - Doug Scott | The skinny on Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists
- Ep 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- Ep 78 - AJ Wilcox | Tips for Winning with LinkedIn Advertising
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 85 - Amy Wan | Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Smart Contracts 101
- Ep 87 - Gary Fildes | LIVE Fireside Chat with Astronomer & Kielder Observatory Founder
- Ep 88 - Jill McKinney | LIVE Exploring the Digital Skills Gap
- Ep 90 - Jamie Hill | Facebook Groups For Creating Sales Leads
- Ep 95 - Deepak Shukla | Achieve More Leads & Boss the Rankings
- Ep 118 - Jim Mawdsley | CEO of the UK's Leading Music Sector Development Agency
- Ep 129 - Cintel Global | Startup Safari NG | Founding an Emerging Tech Startup
- Ep 131 - Startup Safari NG | The World of XR
- Ep 132 - Ian Farrar with Grant Murray | Foreign Currency Trading
- Ep 149 - Ian & Panel | Life App North | App Development Insights
- Ep 154 - Simon Briton | Digital Transformation in R&D Tax
- Ep 186 - Tim Chicken | SubSea Craft | Advanced Maritime Technology
"Coding is going to become a really interesting part of children's
learning and development."
- Pete Robinson