Far North - Sales, Marketing, Technology
Are you looking to enter new markets?
Launch a new business, product or service?
Maybe introduce a new revenue stream?
Far North is an all-encompassing Business Development Consultancy. We aim to fulfil your growth potential by reviewing your existing business strategy or developing a new, bespoke business model.
Far North Sales & Marketing
Episode 021 - Harry Baker
The Sunshine Kid - World Poetry Slam Champ
World Poetry Slam champion Harry Baker published his debut anthology The Sunshine Kid with Burning Eye in December 2014. The subsequent show of the same name was voted best spoken word show of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2015.
Full time poet/adventurer Harry has had his work shared on TED.com and viewed millions of times worldwide, as well as translated into 15 languages. This year he took a three-month #Haztralasia tour through Australasia, Dubai, China and Thailand and went back to the Edinburgh Fringe with his friend Chris Read.
Harry Baker kindly performs:-
- Paper People
- 59, a love story about prime numbers
Harry can be found at
If you enjoyed this episode with Harry, why not check out;
- Ep 3 – Brad Burton | Business Motivational Speaker
- Ep 10 - Taz Thornton | Extreme Empowerment
- Ep 12 – Sharon MacArthur | What Kind of a Leader are you?
- Ep 14 - James Ketchell | The Ultimate Triathlon - Climb, Row, Cycle
- Ep 15 – Colin Macdonald | Games Commissioner at Channel 4
- Ep 29 - Ash Dykes | World Record Holding Adventurer
- Ep 38 - Rasmus Ankersen | Talent & High Performance Culture
- Ep 39 - Alison Donaghey | Change Your Business Change the World
- Ep 46 - Nick Klisht | Company Culture
- Ep 47 - Lawrence Mitchell | Success Without Stress: How to Prevent Burnout & Build Resilience
- Ep 53 - Ian Farrar | Influencer Marketing Vs Employee Advocacy
- Ep 58 - Danusia Malina-Derben | Business Seduction: Sex Might Sell But Intimacy Wins
- Ep 59 - Luke Szyrmer | Lean startup, is it for you?
- Ep 61 - Linda smith | The Meanest Woman Alive
- Ep 65 - Shawn Anderson | Go The Extra Mile, Create That Better Life
- Ep 69 - Keith Walker | Reduce threat with an Innovation Culture
- Ep 70 - Sean Swarner | Redefine Impossible
- Ep 76 - Ian Farrar 2018 Update | Goal Setting
- Ep 77 - Kyle Davies | The Answer Within, Managing Work Related Stress
- Ep 83 - Louise Kennedy & Sharon MacArthur | International Women's Day
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 92 - Tanja Bueltmann | The Brexit Interview – Britain and the EU impact
- Ep 97 - Ian Farrar | Company Values & Digital Reputation
- Ep 102 - Ian Farrar | Career Mapping & Goal Setting
- Ep 103 - Caspar Berry | Risk Taking & Decision Making in Poker, Business & Life
- Ep 105 - The Listeners! | Listeners Career Journeys
- Ep 107 - Ian Farrar | Volunteering for You & Your Community
- Ep 109 - Ian Farrar | Ditch Them Clients & Win New Friends
- Ep 110 - Davide Caervillin | How to win at Office Politics
- Ep 111 - Ric Drasin | The Golden Era of Bodybuilding
- Ep 114 - Pat Lynes | Teams as a Service
- Ep 115 - Ian Farrar | The Power of Feedback
- Ep 117 - Ian Farrar | One Golden Nugget
- Ep 120 - Ian Farrar | Get Accountable – 10 Tips to Seize the Way!
- Ep 123 - Ian Farrar & Rob O'Donahue | Ian is interviewed for the 1% Better Podcast Show
- Ep 125 - Live Streaming Interviews | Newcastle Startup Week 2019
- Ep 126 - Brad Burton | NSW Bonus | Day One
- Ep 128 - Kathrine Switzer | Marathon Woman | Be Fearless
- Ep 133 - Ian Farrar | Fuel Your Fire, Come Back Stronger
- Ep 139 - Caspar Craven | Where the Magic Happens
- Ep 140 - Matthew Turner | The Anti Hustle
- Ep 146 - Ian Farrar | Level Up Your Business & Career
- Ep 147 - Ash Dykes | Mission Yangtze
- Ep 150 - Cathy O'Dowd | Do What Has Never Been Done Before
- Ep 151 - Ian Farrar | No one is coming to save YOU!
- Ep 155 - Richard Tubb | Journaling for Success
- Ep 156 - Sarah Crimmens | Foundation: Gratitude & The Universe
- Ep 159 - Sharon MacArthur | Miss Menopause
- Ep 160 - Alfie Joey | Changing Lanes
- Ep 165 - Kate Anderson | Teamwork & Culture Building
- Ep 166 - Carl Buckley | Entrepreneurial Mindset & Wellbeing
- Ep 167 - Geoff Ramm | Every Year, One Big Project
- Ep 168 - Ramm & Risner | Manage Your Team & Thrill Your Clients
- Ep 176 - R Michael Anderson | Building During Adversity
- Ep 180 - Adrienne Gibson | Transforming with Heart
- Ep 184 - Gillian Fortune | How to Feel in Control
- Ep 185 - Ray Spencer | Will the Show Go On?
- Ep 187 - Saray Khumalo | Award Winning Mountaineer
- Ep 188 - Polly Brennan & John Mew | Mental Fitness
- Ep 192 - Dr Russell Thackeray | To Drive Change Through Your Organisation
"You’re 59, I’m 61, together we combine to become twice what 60 could ever be"
- Harry Baker