Far North - Sales, Marketing, Technology
Are you looking to enter new markets?
Launch a new business, product or service?
Maybe introduce a new revenue stream?
Far North is an all-encompassing Business Development Consultancy. We aim to fulfil your growth potential by reviewing your existing business strategy or developing a new, bespoke business model.
Episode 022 - Emma Kaye
Africa's Digital Distribution Platform, Bozza
Emma Kaye is the founder and CEO of Bozza Media, a digital-distribution platform that enables artists across Africa to connect with their fans, with locally relevant content online. Emma was nominated as the first African to sit on the board of the Mobile Entertainment Forum. She was also the first African to be selected as one of the top 50 global women in mobile entertainment.
Emma and Ian Discuss:-
- African Infrastructure
- Bozza Platform
- African Arts Culture
- Serial Entrepreneurship
- Raising Capital
- Buying/Selling a Business
Bozza can be found at:-
Emma chatted to us from the Cape Town harbour with a view of Table Mountain
If you enjoyed this episode with Emma, why not check out;
- Ep 8 – Darren Jobling | Advanced 3D Car Configuration Technology
- Ep 13 – Marco Camisani Calzolari | Online Activism
- Ep 15 – Colin Macdonald | Games Commissioner at Channel 4
- Ep 17 - Peter Robinson | Kids Entertainment & Gaming
- Ep 30 - Antonio García Martinez | Inside the Silicon Valley Money Machine
- Ep 34 - Scott Gombar | SEO Uncovered.
- Ep 36 - John Lagoudakis | Results Based Internet Marketing
- Ep 41 - Rachel Parker | Content Marketing
- Ep 44 - Elaine Haney | Amazon Merch Entrepreneur
- Ep 50 - Brian Fanzo | Disrupting the Digital Future with a Millennial Mindset
- Ep 51 - Geoff Ramm | Next Level Customer Service & Marketing
- Ep 57 - Jody Nichols | Academia to Entrepreneurship, a Software Start-up Journey.
- Ep 67 - Suria Sparks | $10M Annual Sales Using Facebook Marketing Strategies
- Ep 68 - Heather Havenwood | Chatbot: Friend Or Foe
- Ep 71 - Paul Slater | Always Be Testing - Tales from a Start-up
- Ep 73 - Doug Scott | The skinny on Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists
- Ep 74 - Andreas Kambanis | Top 10 Mobile App Marketing Strategy
- Ep 78 - AJ Wilcox | Tips for Winning with LinkedIn Advertising
- Ep 84 - Shaun Oakes | A Founder’s Journey
- Ep 85 - Amy Wan | Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Smart Contracts 101
- Ep 87 - Gary Fildes | LIVE Fireside Chat with Astronomer & Kielder Observatory Founder
- Ep 88 - Jill McKinney | LIVE Exploring the Digital Skills Gap
- Ep 90 - Jamie Hill | Facebook Groups For Creating Sales Leads
- Ep 95 - Deepak Shukla | Achieve More Leads & Boss the Rankings
- Ep 118 - Jim Mawdsley | CEO of the UK's Leading Music Sector Development Agency
- Ep 129 - Cintel Global | Startup Safari NG | Founding an Emerging Tech Startup
- Ep 131 - Startup Safari NG | The World of XR
- Ep 132 - Ian Farrar with Grant Murray | Foreign Currency Trading
- Ep 149 - Ian & Panel | Life App North | App Development Insights
- Ep 154 - Simon Briton | Digital Transformation in R&D Tax
- Ep 186 - Tim Chicken | SubSea Craft | Advanced Maritime Technology
Far North Sales & Marketing
"You’re 59, I’m 61, together we combine to become twice what 60 could ever be"
- Harry Baker